deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UFO: Phantoms of The Night Sky
Came across this little gem while looking into lesser known mound builder sites in America. While it covers things we already know it veers off into some info that's never commonly discussed. This is a fine line to walk not accidentally giving away "spoilers", a description of the material. Suffice it to say it's about UFO's in southern Indiana. 

It's also not the typical fare. It's not the fast paced razzle-dazzle. 

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXHg6iLqKg]
Thanks for.posting this. An enjoyable watch and not too long. I didn't know there were so many military bases in that area of the country. I also enjoyed the first hand account from the cousins.
Thanks!
I was intrigued by the roads named as Indiana's Area 51 with reliable chances at sightings. Altho probably most are our stuff, Indiana is still way closer to the east coast than Nevada. For folks who are on a budget  Duh

I too didn't know about all those Bases which just made older ufo reports from Indiana way more credible to me! His video's on Ancient Sites in Indiana are pretty good. Very scenic an he's a good narrator.
You gotta like Groundhog Rd.  Duh  Now that's a name. 
Even if a lot of that stuff is ours I bet its pretty cool to see.
(06-30-2024, 08:26 PM)jaded Wrote: Came across this little gem while looking into lesser known mound builder sites in America. While it covers things we already know it veers off into some info that's never commonly discussed. This is a fine line to walk not accidentally giving away "spoilers", a description of the material. Suffice it to say it's about UFO's in southern Indiana. 

It's also not the typical fare. It's not the fast paced razzle-dazzle. 

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXHg6iLqKg]

I didn’t watch the entire video but I scrolled through it. UFO footage at 24:07 to 24:33 is a UFO in my opinion. I downloaded a screen shot and used Fast Stone Image Viewer to enhance it. I reduced noise by 200% and sharpened it. I am seeing a five sided geometric object with serrated edges I have seen this before as I have performed this same edit on 300+ UFO videos from all over the world. The object also has a wispy atmosphere around it which all seem to have. 

At 31:24 of the video does the USA own UFO’s? Yes in my opinion but they don’t own all of them. ET does. Especially the orange ones. [See book by author Terry Ray]. Ray, is a former military fighter pilot and lawyer. 

What I look for in a UFO is that they pulsate and flash at random, have a wispy atmosphere surrounding them and can zip and zig zag 100's of miles in a second. Some won’t let you film them as they either jam the camera or it simply malfunctions. Oh, those grainy and out of focus pictures? So we are all so stupid that we can’t focus or take a picture? Nope, it their countermeasure. Get used to it. 

Also could the Fast Stone Software or the Camera keep coming up with the same image misrepresentation? NO, in my opinion. I typically see a triangular shape, followed by a pentagon shape. Some with serrated edges. On some there is nothing, just pure energy. I have NEVER seen a saucer with a dome. Many have black dots. Anti-Gravity propulson? 

I believe they exist. One billion percent they do as Robert Bigelow ~ CBS interview on 60 Minutes