deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Infographics: "I recovered crashed UFOs"
I found this YT Infographics episode to be interesting, perhaps a bit of truth to it. This along with the 4chan 'whistleblower' had elements that seemed to compliment each other which makes them both seem more legitimate to me.

Regardless it is a good watch, especially with the now somewhat undisclosed UFO/UAP retrieval program the US has.

The Infographics account sounds like it's from the 1st team to arrive at crash/recovery site, while the 4chan account is from someone who was on the 2nd team.

While both might be worthy of their own threads, I figured one is sufficient as they both deal primarily with recovered UAPs.
Here is a link to the 4chan whistleblower:
Part 1
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/34629564/
Part 2
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/34629564/

[Video: https://youtu.be/ePyWsgVIqdc?si=mtC8GJJYgr1LuVus]
Very interesting read on 4chan.

True or not who knows.

My take on the 4chan thread:

They said a lot of things that jive with my observations - there are a lot of smaller craft and some slightly larger ones - many appear to be uncrewed. The idea of them being “here” and kind of omnipresent also aligns with my observations - as does the idea of them being “Zookeepers” though I call them “the watchers”.

I also previously came to the conclusion that they are the ones in control of contact - which the 4chan anon also seems to corroborate.

The “crash retrieval” tied to malfunctions actually aligns with one of my hypothesis but it still seems too simple… they just break down all the time? ? Don’t know but that tracks.

From my own personal encounter, I do agree that they probably aren’t looking to wholesale annihilate us. That would have already happened. My guess, personally, is that they are observing us and the planet to ensure we don’t blow the planet up or render it useless - particularly once we became nuclear capable.

The idea about the ocean being their home makes sense. It aligns with much that has already been discussed.

What seems odd to me is that there is a very large “construction” craft but yet they don’t seem to need the craft for storage - so either production facilities are very large, there are a lot of “them” or maybe there’s actually a LOT of these crafts floating about. Unsure (obviously). Seems odd.

There have been other reports of a large “craft” or “base” that is underwater in the same area but it is abandoned and ancient. So somewhat consistent but different than other reports.

The “genetic” aspect of some of these craft aligns with all kinds of abduction reports, implants, irregular pregnancies, etc. Hybridization has long been theorized but remains murky - could explain why they are here ongoing, however.

The fact that the anon dismissed disks or triangular craft is somewhat odd to me. Either those are “ours” or perhaps the “compartmentalization” was such that they never encountered these other craft. That seems unlikely to me for some reason. Then again, it was framed as being someone who did crash retrieval and not tracking so they may not have insight into all other things. They also mentioned no “ancient” tech being found but again compartmentalization applies here - they don’t know what others are up to. It would probably be a whole different department handling archeology. The archeologists would think they are finding “the truth” - and they are - but it’s only one piece of the puzzle. Very few see the whole mosaic.

This is one of the few anon type posts I’ve seen that doesn’t really muddy the waters too much, largely fits with everything else I’ve researched and does add to the general understanding. It’s either a neat story or it’s genuine - which is guess is obvious - but it was handled in a way that I could buy it.

I say that as I once heard a quote that went something like “it’s not what you know or what you say it’s what you can prove that gets you in trouble” regarding the UFO subject. The anon didn’t violate that or make outrageous claims - which does lend some credibility.
(07-01-2024, 11:22 PM)VulcanWerks Wrote: Very interesting read on 4chan.

True or not who knows.

My take on the 4chan thread:

They said a lot of things that jive with my observations - there are a lot of smaller craft and some slightly larger ones - many appear to be uncrewed. The idea of them being “here” and kind of omnipresent also aligns with my observations - as does the idea of them being “Zookeepers” though I call them “the watchers”.

I also previously came to the conclusion that they are the ones in control of contact - which the 4chan anon also seems to corroborate.

The “crash retrieval” tied to malfunctions actually aligns with one of my hypothesis but it still seems too simple… they just break down all the time? ? Don’t know but that tracks.

From my own personal encounter, I do agree that they probably aren’t looking to wholesale annihilate us. That would have already happened. My guess, personally, is that they are observing us and the planet to ensure we don’t blow the planet up or render it useless - particularly once we became nuclear capable.

The idea about the ocean being their home makes sense. It aligns with much that has already been discussed.

What seems odd to me is that there is a very large “construction” craft but yet they don’t seem to need the craft for storage - so either production facilities are very large, there are a lot of “them” or maybe there’s actually a LOT of these crafts floating about. Unsure (obviously). Seems odd.

There have been other reports of a large “craft” or “base” that is underwater in the same area but it is abandoned and ancient. So somewhat consistent but different than other reports.

The “genetic” aspect of some of these craft aligns with all kinds of abduction reports, implants, irregular pregnancies, etc. Hybridization has long been theorized but remains murky - could explain why they are here ongoing, however.

The fact that the anon dismissed disks or triangular craft is somewhat odd to me. Either those are “ours” or perhaps the “compartmentalization” was such that they never encountered these other craft. That seems unlikely to me for some reason. Then again, it was framed as being someone who did crash retrieval and not tracking so they may not have insight into all other things. They also mentioned no “ancient” tech being found but again compartmentalization applies here - they don’t know what others are up to. It would probably be a whole different department handling archeology. The archeologists would think they are finding “the truth” - and they are - but it’s only one piece of the puzzle. Very few see the whole mosaic.

This is one of the few anon type posts I’ve seen that doesn’t really muddy the waters too much, largely fits with everything else I’ve researched and does add to the general understanding. It’s either a neat story or it’s genuine - which is guess is obvious - but it was handled in a way that I could buy it.

I say that as I once heard a quote that went something like “it’s not what you know or what you say it’s what you can prove that gets you in trouble” regarding the UFO subject. The anon didn’t violate that or make outrageous claims - which does lend some credibility.

I've seen the black triangle ones maybe a few feet above my head. Was the craziest thing ever. Pretty sure those are ours.

Cool story time! I had a "night terror" once where I was restless laying in bed with my spouse and heard the back glass door slide open and felt this presence come in my house. It entered the pitch black space which was our bedroom but I couldn't see anything there but I could feel it there like when you feel someone hovering over your bed while youre sleeping so you wake up? Thats what it felt like, and then I felt the worst pain ever as it cut me open below my left pectoral above my rib I remeber frantically darting my eyes around screaming in my head for help but nothing came out and then I passed out from all the pain. When I woke up the next day I frantically checked for a mark but there's none there. I have no idea if it was real or a dream but I could swear I was awake.... i'll never forget it and it all happened the night I talked to a stranger in depth about the black triangle I saw. His response was even weirder but I shrugged it off at the time. "They never told us they were doing this today" or something similar. Who the hell is they Biggrin and who was I really talking to that night Biggrin man.... thats all i got for now

There's a tiny brown mark there now though that didn't use to be

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."