deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon - Documentary
I’ve always thought that “they” (aliens, whoever) were already there and we did go, but it was traumatic or so mind blowing that we never went back to explore further.
I also think that someone placed the moon there and that it’s not solid. Hollow? Manufactured? Idk, but I do find it fascinating.
Thanks Nerb

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
One fascinating piece of information I ran across, I regret I can only relay anecdotally.  I don't have access to much of my old materials (hard drive crash and burn)... but I did long ago, watch a video... in this video I understood that there had been a 'tradition' among the astronaut core, the commander of the mission gets to design the mission patch that the next mission crew would wear on their gear.

After Apollo 11, when the design was submitted, it was rejected because it featured a moon background in the patch of rocks in a "Stonehenge" design. Needless to say, that patch wasn't adopted.

I don't know if that little tale is true (or at least I can't prove that I heard it) but if any of you remember it, let me know... I would hate to think this was a Mandela Effect thing.

It seemed weird to me that somebody didn't want to use the patch because it would have sparked too many questions... and what was going through their minds at the time.
(05-05-2024, 08:13 PM)Maxmars Wrote: It seemed weird to me that somebody didn't want to use the patch because it would have sparked too many questions... and what was going through their minds at the time.

"Manmade" perhaps?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-05-2024, 08:59 PM)Nerb Wrote: "Manmade" perhaps?

But then that would mean they DID go to the moon... no?  I mean the story in and of itself contradicts the "we've never been there" story - assuming it was inspired by the actual moon.   Otherwise it was a message of some kind...subtle enough for me not to get it, but meaningful enough for them to refuse it.  Anyway, I hope someone can tell me I didn't just remember it incorrectly.
(05-05-2024, 09:03 PM)Maxmars Wrote: But then that would mean they DID go to the moon... no?

It would imply that the astronauts were trying to say the moon landings were filmed on a set that was manmade and not on another celestial body. Perhaps also that we humans are still in the stone age and there's no way we could even get to the moon let alone walk on it.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
Ok. I’m about 30 minutes in and consuming this video in pieces.

I’m anti-bitchute but if someone is going to put 3.5 hours of explanation out there - which is a lot of work - I’ll give it a listen.

The narrative about Webb is interesting regarding his retirement. However, it’s also possible he was part of the reason things weren’t working as we had planned/hoped. Said differently, he may have “retired” so he could save face personally and for the program because he was part of the problem.

We’ll never know the answer to that but I’ve seen things like that play out before several times. The “retirement” = he’s screwing up so they bought him out and said take this package (severance or cushy job or something) or get fired.

Lots more to listen to here. Interesting footage at minimum.
I think we went.

I know they made a backup set.

Probably in case the real thing didn’t succeed.
(05-06-2024, 09:17 AM)pianopraze Wrote: I think we went.

I know they made a backup set.

Probably in case the real thing didn’t succeed.

I think "they", the three astronauts, perhaps set off for the Moon, I just don't think they got to walk on the surface and stayed in orbit either around Earth or around the Moon.

If I went on a trip of a lifetime like that, I'd have a nice momento or three on the mantlepiece taken by my mate who has the same of my face with the sun visor up giving a wave to prove it was actually me on that ball of dust.

Doesn't exist in a scrutinisable form. The only thing I came close to finding was a photoshopped pic of Neil Armstrong in shadow coming down the ladder of the LEM altered "pixel by pixel" by a car salesmen from the UK.

I could put Elvis or Mickey Mouse in that helmet if I worked "pixel by pixel"... lol.

*shrug*

There was some Australian dude a while back that was pretty persuasive.

But a nice high power telescope shows our craft and tracks.

Some of the photos/videos might be faked. 

I think this one is a mix.
There's a very interesting doc on Prime I think called "Top Secret NASA UFOs".  Yeah, it's a shitty title but it contains some decent research on the Apoillo missions and how "something" was discovered or handled by the Apollo mission(s) in regards to something non-terrestrial being on the moon.   Worth a watch