deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon - Documentary
Here is a superb documentary covering so many of the conspiracies regarding the (apparent) Moon Landings.

Many questions are asked and scrutinised with evidence from many different sources covering so many of the traditional conspiracies and then some. It's a long one at 3 hours 34 minutes but very well worth the time for those serious about understanding truth and taking in the evidence to find it.

I'm sure some folks here have a theory or two and perhaps they will be focused on in the documentary subject matter and perhaps you will also, like me, have a whole bunch more theories afterwards to put to those who still believe Man actually did walk on the Moon. I think modern technology and evolved critical thinking are finally catching up to the old technology and spoonfed information that never got scrutinised too much at the time in favour of the amazing news of the event.

A very thorough and professional documentary to watch. Enjoy.

Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon.

[Image: hMQY6tW.jpg]

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
I’ve wondered if two things can be true at once regarding the moon.

I am firmly in the camp that we went there but also realize there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence to say we didn’t.

Being strongly convicted we did go there, I also think it’s possible we either went/didn’t go more times than we’re aware of.

Said differently, few people know the “truth” about what went on or goes on “up there”.

Totally conceivable we both went, made it and faked other excursions for reasons not to be discussed.
(05-04-2024, 05:04 PM)VulcanWerks Wrote: Totally conceivable we both went, made it and faked other excursions for reasons not to be discussed.

Like "Little Green Men" watching from the sidelines?

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
Sure - maybe.

But having personally witnessed a flying disk - which is exactly what a “flying saucer” is said to look like - I don’t think you can take “little green men” off the table.

Said differently, if the saucer is real (it is) then everything else is on the table.

Including the beings Ingo Swan discussed being on the moon.
My memory is not great, but was reading about the moon landing and some of the things this article claimed were that the moon ran like a bell when they landed, another was they found an obolisk on the moon, the article went on to say the ;moon landing ; hoax was just to distract from this "truth" the article claimed.

It was in Nexus Magazine so it might be on ATS, as the magazine did have an account there.
I was not here.
There is a Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter that has taken pictures of the debris humans have left on the moon.  So ... we went there.  Why we never went back is a good discussion.  I'm thinking the aliens weren't friendly or were too scary so NASA decided it was safer not to.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence
(05-05-2024, 04:53 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: There is a Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter that has taken pictures of the debris humans have left on the moon.  So ... we went there.  Why we never went back is a good discussion.  I'm thinking the aliens weren't friendly or were too scary so NASA decided it was safer not to.

Did you watch the video? Just because there is debris, doesn’t mean humans were there. We have unmanned probes as well.

I’m 2.5 hours into the video. It’s by far the most comprehensive information I’ve ever seen.

Previously, I believed that we went - but faked the actual footage. After watching the first 2.5 hours of that video, I’m convinced man never went there. There’s just too much evidence that to prove otherwise. Probes went - but man didn’t.
I love this topic and have swayed both ways on believing this or that.  For closure (personally) I would need a live stream of a lander at one of the Apollo sites, showing equipment and footprints
(05-05-2024, 03:34 PM)Raptured Wrote: I love this topic and have swayed both ways on believing this or that.  For closure (personally) I would need a live stream of a lander at one of the Apollo sites, showing equipment and footprints

And yet NASA has issued a suggested "policy" which makes that impossible.  No one near or over the site within 2 Km.  They are protecting "NASA heritage from despoiling," as I understand it.
(05-05-2024, 05:12 PM)Maxmars Wrote: And yet NASA has issued a suggested "policy" which makes that impossible.  No one near or over the site within 2 Km.  They are protecting "NASA heritage from despoiling," as I understand it.

I understand it's probably a coverup.

If they wanted to protect "NASA Heritage" then they should have looked after the recorded data from the misson a lot better instead of loosing it without ever saying much else about such a sham.

Protect the scene of the crime and lose the evidence that incriminates the crime.

Beer