deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Donald Trump found guilty on all counts in ‘hush money’ trial
(06-03-2024, 04:35 PM)putnam6 Wrote: LOL, you are reading a lot into my posts, so much so it's why I hate threads like this. As well as why Deny Ignorance wants to move away from the useless back-and-forth.

What's historical is how far off you are in even identifying what my opinion is, I'll take responsibility even though I thought it was clear and obvious. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them think.

Ive repeatedly and have had to correct your exaggerated assumptions like in this last post assuming Im defending Trump, show me where that shit occurred?

Seriously  

It's complete BS, and it almost feels like baiting... not going to bite.

Im not even going to post why it is complete BS either.

Suffice it to say I watched January 6th unfold live, on the internet and TV, as it happened, there's a lot that happened that day I didn't like from all sides, including most everything Trump did or said that day. It wasn't the time or place, but he couldn't help himself

Which ones are the exaggerated claims I made?

Based on the history of this guy and the history of some of his supporters I only made some intelligence guessing about what could happen if he doesn't win the election. But I think he will win it. This indictment and subsequent conviction play well and they work in his favor.

I maintain my position that falsifying business records is of much less significance and a much lesser crime than being behind the storming of the Capitol for which he could have received a lengthy jail term. He wasn't even charged.
I'm going out on a limb here...

As a moderator I make it my business to care about the dialog that we engage in here at DI.

Frankly, this discussion has flattened out to a single point between two members, and each has now come to a place in the conversation where the are talking about things they have each said and what it may or may not have meant.  Which is a long way to say that the topic, in my opinion, is no longer being discussed.  I will be checking back here frequently in the next few days to see if anyone will want to opine as to whether this thread should finally be closed.  I do not want to make such a decision unilaterally, especially if others feel there is still value in keeping it open.

Shall we call this conversation done?  It doesn't mean anything negative about the topic, or the participants.  Perhaps starting the conversation differently can yield a more fruitful discussion.

At any rate... lacking substantive contribution, I intend to ask for it's closure. 

(A closed thread does not disappear, it simply cannot be added to. You may still link to it, if it is somehow relevant to any other discussion.  This is not to be 'characterized' as a rejection of the topic, the members who participated, nor 'free speech,'  so please put those 'victimization tactics' to bed... unless you're seeing an aspect of this that I may have missed... feel free to comment.)