deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is No More to the UFO/UAP Subject - For Now
Not so much in this thread, but overall I get the distinct impression that the general opinion is exactly that: We are "owed" an explanation, damn the government, and it's all a giant conspiracy. I'm more of the opinion that "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." which I think is "Hanlon's Law," though there appear to be several variations. What does get my dander up is folks who want to withhold because they think it's all about demons. I resent that, but it still falls under Hanlon's Law. Mostly I think it's just about people trying to do their jobs under trying circumstances,  so I try to retain some sympathy towards them.
Excerpt from "The White Sands Incident" by Daniel W Fry (1954)

Three Branches of Science

"There are three types or branches of science which are necessary for the proper development of mankind: the Spiritual Science, the Social Science and the Physical or Material Science. The spiritual and social sciences must come first. There can be no development of the material science unless there first exists a foundation of the spiritual and social sciences. You can prove this to yourself by considering the difference between man and the animals. The animal has no spiritual or social science and consequently has never developed a material science.

"A few of your insects such as the ant and the bee have developed a rudimentary form of social science to the extent that they are able to live together in large numbers, work together for their mutual welfare, and have a form of discipline which is common to all. As a result of this they also have developed a very limited material science, in that they do erect structures, and store food against a future time of need. The fact, however, that they have no spiritual science has proven an absolute bar to further development with the result that they have not advanced a single step in thousands of years.

"Mankind, on the other hand, has, from the very beginning of his development, sensed the fact that there is a supreme power and intelligence which pervades and controls all nature. Man's attitude toward this power has varied from fear and resentment, to reverence and love, but always he has had the desire to learn more of the nature of this power. Thus the spiritual science had its beginning in the very dawn of human intelligence."

- Alan, the visitor's message to Daniel

We've discovered all we can materially, and even taking into account first-hand experiences (which anyone with an inquiring mind should consider as good information), perhaps the next step is mass exploration in the spiritual science?

By this I'm referring to the astral plane, etheric plane, cosmic plane, all via the higher self. Remote Viewing, OBE, AP, lucid dreaming, channeling, etc. Most people put these things into the "woo" category and discredit them fully, others are on the fence and don't know whether they can trust their own minds, to take that inward journey, to then project outward and explore beyond the boundaries of what our material exploration can provide. You get these fly-by-night sensations like Sylvia Browne to be the face of what a psychic should be... or worse, Long Island Medium. These are just examples of mainstream culture icons, driven by the same stuff that keeps the rest of us ignoring what we are capable of.

Everyone has abilities. Everyone should be trying to access them.
It's a research process worth looking into, to rediscover a sense that is invaluable.
(06-09-2024, 12:24 PM)VulcanWerks Wrote: I do hope that new path comes as the UFO phenomenon is the most fascinating mystery known to humanity and the learning you get along the way is notably eye opening.

Well said mate and couldn't agree more with you about the 'learning you get along the way' (perhaps that's the whole point lol).

I've certainly delved into subjects I would never have dreamed of touching otherwise (and found them fascinating) but I find I know less now than when I started.

Don't know if you're a fan of Keel but recently read Joshua Cutchin's work and found it really intriguing - likewise the work of Ted Phillips in Marley Woods and Stan Gordon's work in Pennsylvania.

Beer