deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official I Need Some Help With My Avatar Thread
bumpity
Happy to help anyone if they need it.

Just ask, and I'll do my best to clickety-click for you until the small hours.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(02-19-2024, 06:00 PM)Nerb Wrote: Happy to help anyone if they need it.

Just ask, and I'll do my best to clickety-click for you until the small hours.

Thanks!!!
 Beer ​​​​​ Beer Beer ​​​​​​​
I may take you up on that sometime soon.  I like my flowers, but a girl needs more than one outfit  Tumble
(02-27-2024, 04:30 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Thanks!!!
 Beer ​​​​​ Beer Beer ​​​​​​​
I may take you up on that sometime soon.  I like my flowers, but a girl needs more than one outfit  Tumble

Honey, I'd love to dress you in something fresh and I'll work on a new Spring catalogue for you to choose from perhaps.

Your avatar reminds me of some "flame" fractals I created years ago using "Apophysis". There is some lovely "Julia" hints in your flower avatar there.

Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
I need help!   LOL

But we can start with the avatar.  I'm looking for something, with a female (any kind, fairy, nymph, human) coming out of a tree, with woodland animals around her.
(04-19-2024, 07:08 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I need help!   LOL

But we can start with the avatar.  I'm looking for something, with a female (any kind, fairy, nymph, human) coming out of a tree, with woodland animals around her.

May I suggest this site https://dream.ai/create, you don't have to register nor download the app, just start creating a graphic image by typing in descriptive words. You can also keep hitting the "generate again" button to keep seeing other examples.

Here is an example:

https://imgur.com/c3iAptm

There are many other AI sites that do more realistic-type of graphic arts, however, this one is more cartoonish but simple to use. The only thing I did not care for with this site is when I entered the words 'fairy' or 'nymph' it sexualized a young female.

Good luck.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(04-19-2024, 07:08 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I need help!   LOL

Hi Chiefsmom,

Could something like this interest you. This is the size that would fill the whole mini profile area, so you also need a transparent filler image (that I can supply, too) in place of the avatar.

There isn't much space to place with to add woodland creatures, but I can add a couple of small critters... 

[Image: oc66226d99.png]
OR

Would you rather prefer this...?  [Image: ats2495_hail.gif]

[Image: jd662278fb.png]

... already cropped to fit here.

I have the full size one if you're interested, but it's toooo long to fit here,

Beer
LOL  I still love my chicken one, and have it saved.   Actually, what I was thinking was more like that one, but with a tree where the giant chicken leg is, with something like the wood nymph from the first one, and then a few woodland animals, where the chickens are.

Oh, and yeah, I would need the Transparent one too.
(04-19-2024, 09:15 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: LOL  I still love my chicken one, and have it saved.   Actually, what I was thinking was more like that one, but with a tree where the giant chicken leg is, with something like the wood nymph from the first one, and then a few woodland animals, where the chickens are.

Oh, and yeah, I would need the Transparent one too.

Ok, I'm going to need some time to search and piece together what we need. It may be slow going over the weekend and I need my office PC to finish the job... so we're looking at Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Do you have a preferred colour tone... brownish like your old one, greenish like the first, a mix of greenish-brown or something else?

Beer [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]
No worries.  No hurry on it, just appreciate the effort!   More summery/green I think?