deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official I Need Some Help With My Avatar Thread
bumpity
Happy to help anyone if they need it.

Just ask, and I'll do my best to clickety-click for you until the small hours.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
(02-19-2024, 06:00 PM)Nerb Wrote: Happy to help anyone if they need it.

Just ask, and I'll do my best to clickety-click for you until the small hours.

Thanks!!!
 Beer ​​​​​ Beer Beer ​​​​​​​
I may take you up on that sometime soon.  I like my flowers, but a girl needs more than one outfit  Tumble
(02-27-2024, 04:30 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Thanks!!!
 Beer ​​​​​ Beer Beer ​​​​​​​
I may take you up on that sometime soon.  I like my flowers, but a girl needs more than one outfit  Tumble

Honey, I'd love to dress you in something fresh and I'll work on a new Spring catalogue for you to choose from perhaps.

Your avatar reminds me of some "flame" fractals I created years ago using "Apophysis". There is some lovely "Julia" hints in your flower avatar there.

Beer

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.
I need help!   LOL

But we can start with the avatar.  I'm looking for something, with a female (any kind, fairy, nymph, human) coming out of a tree, with woodland animals around her.
(04-19-2024, 07:08 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I need help!   LOL

But we can start with the avatar.  I'm looking for something, with a female (any kind, fairy, nymph, human) coming out of a tree, with woodland animals around her.

May I suggest this site https://dream.ai/create, you don't have to register nor download the app, just start creating a graphic image by typing in descriptive words. You can also keep hitting the "generate again" button to keep seeing other examples.

Here is an example:

https://imgur.com/c3iAptm

There are many other AI sites that do more realistic-type of graphic arts, however, this one is more cartoonish but simple to use. The only thing I did not care for with this site is when I entered the words 'fairy' or 'nymph' it sexualized a young female.

Good luck.
"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music." Anonymous

Plato's Chariot Allegory
(04-19-2024, 07:08 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I need help!   LOL

Hi Chiefsmom,

Could something like this interest you. This is the size that would fill the whole mini profile area, so you also need a transparent filler image (that I can supply, too) in place of the avatar.

There isn't much space to place with to add woodland creatures, but I can add a couple of small critters... 

[Image: oc66226d99.png]
OR

Would you rather prefer this...?  [Image: ats2495_hail.gif]

[Image: jd662278fb.png]

... already cropped to fit here.

I have the full size one if you're interested, but it's toooo long to fit here,

Beer
LOL  I still love my chicken one, and have it saved.   Actually, what I was thinking was more like that one, but with a tree where the giant chicken leg is, with something like the wood nymph from the first one, and then a few woodland animals, where the chickens are.

Oh, and yeah, I would need the Transparent one too.
(04-19-2024, 09:15 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: LOL  I still love my chicken one, and have it saved.   Actually, what I was thinking was more like that one, but with a tree where the giant chicken leg is, with something like the wood nymph from the first one, and then a few woodland animals, where the chickens are.

Oh, and yeah, I would need the Transparent one too.

Ok, I'm going to need some time to search and piece together what we need. It may be slow going over the weekend and I need my office PC to finish the job... so we're looking at Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Do you have a preferred colour tone... brownish like your old one, greenish like the first, a mix of greenish-brown or something else?

Beer [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]
No worries.  No hurry on it, just appreciate the effort!   More summery/green I think?