deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official I Need Some Help With My Avatar Thread
Gone are the days when I had the creativity and tools to create my own avatars. So I'm here humbly asking if anyone who still has access to the old site ( yes the irony is not lost on me that I do not )
could possibly snag my old avatar for use here? I checked and I don't have it saved anywhere else. I would be forever grateful.
(05-13-2024, 05:56 PM)AccessDenied Wrote: Gone are the days when I had the creativity and tools to create my own avatars. So I'm here humbly asking if anyone who still has access to the old site ( yes the irony is not lost on me that I do not )
could possibly snag my old avatar for use here? I checked and I don't have it saved anywhere else. I would be forever grateful.

Is this the one?

[Image: en6642a1b5.jpg]
ETA:

Ok, I found some unedited versions if you prefer.

[Image: vg6642c9d1.png]

[Image: jp6642c9bf.png]

Beer
I lost my avatar during the Great Eugenics Purge of ATS in 2023... I had grown attached to it... and foolishly never protected it outside of ATS.  Now it's gone...

I offer this lamentation in the vain hope that someone, somewhere might find it and share it here... just a dream I have...  Rolleyes
(05-13-2024, 07:32 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I lost my avatar during the Great Eugenics Purge of ATS in 2023... I had grown attached to it... and foolishly never protected it outside of ATS.  Now it's gone...

I offer this lamentation in the vain hope that someone, somewhere might find it and share it here... just a dream I have...  Rolleyes

Hi Maxmars,

I hope this is what you were looking for?

Your avatar:

[Image: ua6642c607.png]

Square:

[Image: ca6642c608.png]

Landscape:

[Image: rh6642c608.png]

Beer
You are hereby now met with my sincere gratitude and appreciation!

THAT is the one!

(sniff sniff... many thanks!)
[/quote]
(05-13-2024, 09:10 PM)Maxmars Wrote: You are hereby now met with my sincere gratitude and appreciation!

THAT is the one!

(sniff sniff... many thanks!)

My pleasure, Max! Beer
(05-13-2024, 06:28 PM)Encia22 Wrote: Is this the one?

[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...42a1b5.jpg]
ETA:

Ok, I found some unedited versions if you prefer.

[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...42c9d1.png]

[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...42c9bf.png]

Beer

YES!!! I bow down to you. Thank you so much!!! 
Is there a way to edit it to keep the title of "Gold content contributor" but put "Deny Ignorance" instead of ATS underneath?
Also...is the size correct for upload here? I literally have nothing in my current device to design or resize images.
(04-22-2024, 10:03 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: HA!!!
Finally got the new outfit to fit properly!

Thank you Encia 22!!!

(05-14-2024, 04:39 AM)AccessDenied Wrote: YES!!! I bow down to you. Thank you so much!!! 
Is there a way to edit it to keep the title of "Gold content contributor" but put "Deny Ignorance" instead of ATS underneath?
Also...is the size correct for upload here? I literally have nothing in my current device to design or resize images.

I'm on it... give me a few hours.  Beer

Ok, here's a first attempt for you.

The design and size will fill the whole Mini profile area. Unfortunately, a section just below center will be occupied by your stats box, so I had to separate the DI logo from the other text.

Also, there's a transparent gif that needs to be set as your "avatar" for the main image to occupy the whole space.

Host image somewhere and insert direct url link in Mini Profile.
[Image: kg664355d6.png]

Transparent gif below (right click and save). Then upload it as your Avatar picture.
[Image: pk66266d32.gif]

By the way, these images are in my ATS gallery. So, best to save them and upload them to an image hosting site.

Let me know if you want any changes.

All the best,
Enzo
(05-14-2024, 05:15 AM)Encia22 Wrote:  

I'm on it... give me a few hours.  Beer

Ok, here's a first attempt for you.

The design and size will fill the whole Mini profile area. Unfortunately, a section just below center will be occupied by your stats box, so I had to separate the DI logo from the other text.

Also, there's a transparent gif that needs to be set as your "avatar" for the main image to occupy the whole space.

Host image somewhere and insert direct url link in Mini Profile.
[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...4355d6.png]

Transparent gif below (right click and save). Then upload it as your Avatar picture.
[Image: https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/i...266d32.gif]

By the way, these images are in my ATS gallery. So, best to save them and upload them to an image hosting site.

Let me know if you want any changes.

All the best,
Enzo
That's amazing!!!! Thank you!
(05-14-2024, 11:33 AM)AccessDenied Wrote: That's amazing!!!! Thank you!
You're welcome, but seeing it now on my phone, i realise I wrote contributer instead of contributor.

I'll fix it tomorrow... I left the files at work... sorry.

Let me know if there's anything else to fix/change.

Beer