deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Old ATS member/lurker movin on over.
Cool ATS Member for several yrs until the username / PW debacle Lol
Excited to see how the site develops!
Welcome to Deny Ignorance!

Stick around, we're up and coming... soon to take big strides!

I hope to see your thoughts and perceptions on the board.
(04-20-2024, 12:39 AM)erbdds Wrote: Cool ATS Member for several yrs until the username / PW debacle Lol
Excited to see how the site develops!

I am glad you got past that debacle and joined us on Deny Ignorance.
(04-20-2024, 01:49 AM)Maxmars Wrote: Welcome to Deny Ignorance!

Stick around, we're up and coming... soon to take big strides!

I hope to see your thoughts and perceptions on the board.

Are you going to invite the dude in the Roman Gladiator outfit? Hes pretty smart with the snark.
(04-22-2024, 06:34 AM)Waterglass Wrote: Are you going to invite the dude in the Roman Gladiator outfit? Hes pretty smart with the snark.

I thought he was already here?
Mostly at Discord though.
Welcome along to the future!!  Duh
[Video: https://youtu.be/SnkjvECEQr4?si=X6J2n5tPfTaCx1pM]

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(04-22-2024, 07:22 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: I thought he was already here?
Mostly at Discord though.

You are correct my bad. It appears that many here including me have lost their zeal to post. It takes much time and then IMO an INTEL agent from whatever, wherever comes in and blows the thread up. They are discredit experts. 

I stand by whatever I ever wrote back at the old place. I probably had over 6 threads whitewashed within 10 minutes of launch. Meaning as in it never happened or was never written. 

My best friend from High School  and I spoke about a month ago. I made contact with him. First time in years. He said that I dont exist on the Internet as he spent hours trying to get my address and contact information and couldnt find me. I said to him that the FEDS do a good job dont they? As I never paid any service to eliminate me from the internet but as an Asset to the USA I do get some benefits. FYI we havent spoken since as I think I freaked him out as he cant handle what I have told him? Hes a former Major in the USMC. Retired. Er, I mean forced out as he failed his PT ~ weight

Lets just say that after being docked well over 10,000 points on the other place I was always told in writing that: "You should know bettter; Waterglass"

I still support the USA and Constitution and will to my grave. That doesnt mean I support the current state of affairs inside the USA. I cant stand corruption by both sides.

Look what they did to Tulsi Gabbard, Trey Goudy and others who have resigned.  That doesnt include those on CNN, post USA employment.