deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Rats are coming out of the woodwork
Greetings gang!  Strange to be typing a message into a real editor.  I guess the ATS BBCode is non-functional here.  Or at a minimum, verklempt.

I haven't read a single post yet so I know not where I tread.  But like always in my life, I'll forge ahead and blunder about blindly until I figure it all out.

How many people/members are here?  Perhaps I'm alone and am cursed to wander aimlessly.

Well, off I go to explore.  If anyone sees me shuffling around and mumbling, please gently point me in the right direction.
Cicada 3301  * That which is hidden will be revealed * 
(03-15-2024, 09:12 PM)SchrödingersRat Wrote: Greetings gang!  Strange to be typing a message into a real editor.  I guess the ATS BBCode is non-functional here.  Or at a minimum, verklempt.

I haven't read a single post yet so I know not where I tread.  But like always in my life, I'll forge ahead and blunder about blindly until I figure it all out.

How many people/members are here?  Perhaps I'm alone and am cursed to wander aimlessly.

Well, off I go to explore.  If anyone sees me shuffling around and mumbling, please gently point me in the right direction.

Welcome! 

Glad you've migrated to fresher pastures.  There will be some small degree of adjustment, but I'm certain you will find it time well-spent.

Wandering can be a good thing.  Check it out, and I look forward to meeting you along the way.  Enjoy!
(03-15-2024, 09:12 PM)SchrödingersRat Wrote: Well, off I go to explore.  If anyone sees me shuffling around and mumbling, please gently point me in the right direction.

Welcome to the growing Deny Ignorance community.
Welcome Rat :D
(03-15-2024, 09:12 PM)SchrödingersRat Wrote: Greetings gang!  Strange to be typing a message into a real editor.  I guess the ATS BBCode is non-functional here.  Or at a minimum, verklempt.

Hi and welcome Beer
Hello and welcome Thumbup
Hello and welcome to the Next Generation of Denying Ignorance!!

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
Wow, lots of familiar names! I feel at home already.

Have fun exploring,  SchrodingersRat...and welcome "home:
 [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]

BB code will work fine here. The forum is powered by MyBB which is an offshoot of XMB, which ATS is powered by. I wanted there to be as many similarities possible when I chose the forum software. Without sacrificing security, of course.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]