Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another 1 Coming from ATS
Like the title says, coming here after hearing about the uncertainty of ATS.
been a long time member there, and am looking forward to what we can make DI into in the long run.

For those who don’t know me from ATS, I’m Macenroe82 over there as well.
I host a podcast on Spotify and YouTube.
im the former National Chief Investigator for MUFON. I retired from my position due to some shady dealings I came across in the org.
However, if there is ever a credible CE2 or above, then I will be deployed to the area for an investigation as part of STAR Team. 

I am a licensed Commercial Drone Pilot.
Not sure if I was the very first person to fly a drone underground beyond the visual line of site.
But I most definitely was the first person to be recognized as such and for setting a new safety standard with the use of drones in mining.
I was even awarded as such By the Institute of Mining.

One of the drones I helped develop (Test and crash  - sometimes on purpose… sometimes by accident) was featured on the Discovery Channel.
I was also a Mixed Martial Artist as a youth, before it was legal in my Province. 

So I have many interests and dable in a bit of everything.

Im looking forward to carrying on our conversations with those coming from ATS and with new members coming across D.I for the first time.

-Mac
Mac, A hearty welcome to you!

I'm sure we can make it good and worthy...

and now that you're here, we can do it together.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the forums... 

MM
Absolutely!
I think On the next episode of my Podcast I'll also link to DI
And give a shout out for some like minded folks to check it out.
(04-22-2024, 10:00 PM)Macenroe82 Wrote: Like the title says, coming here after hearing about the uncertainty of ATS.
been a long time member there, and am looking forward to what we can make DI into in the long run.

For those who don’t know me from ATS, I’m Macenroe82 over there as well.
I host a podcast on Spotify and YouTube.
im the former National Chief Investigator for MUFON. I retired from my position due to some shady dealings I came across in the org.
However, if there is ever a credible CE2 or above, then I will be deployed to the area for an investigation as part of STAR Team. 

I am a licensed Commercial Drone Pilot.
Not sure if I was the very first person to fly a drone underground beyond the visual line of site.
But I most definitely was the first person to be recognized as such and for setting a new safety standard with the use of drones in mining.
I was even awarded as such By the Institute of Mining.

One of the drones I helped develop (Test and crash  - sometimes on purpose… sometimes by accident) was featured on the Discovery Channel.
I was also a Mixed Martial Artist as a youth, before it was legal in my Province. 

So I have many interests and dable in a bit of everything.

Im looking forward to carrying on our conversations with those coming from ATS and with new members coming across D.I for the first time.

-Mac

In your opinion will MUFON intentially tank a UFO investigation if someone submits a Case that apparently filmed a UFO that is actually USA owned secret stuff. IMO "The Black Vault" does
Welcome, Macenroe82!!
You've have a lot of interesting interests  Tumble
I'm curious how do you fly a drone underground?

DI Introductions is a great opportunity to get to know more of the membership from that other place.
(04-23-2024, 01:06 PM)Waterglass Wrote: In your opinion will MUFON intentially tank a UFO investigation if someone submits a Case that apparently filmed a UFO that is actually USA owned secret stuff. IMO "The Black Vault" does

I sorta have to be careful with what I say in this regard.
But over the years I’ve witnessed incredible incompetence.
Then come across what the public would deem a cover up, depending on where the sighting or interaction had taken place.
Ive seen entire cases of verified unknowns, with video, radar return data, and witness details from law enforcement and DHS contractors, completely disappear from the case management system.
Which is one of the reasons why I left…

But to answer the question, 
In my opinion, if the right person in the org. was contacted by the right person/people,
Black projects would be wiped from the CMS without a trace.
(04-23-2024, 10:18 PM)Macenroe82 Wrote: I sorta have to be careful with what I say in this regard.
But over the years I’ve witnessed incredible incompetence.
Then come across what the public would deem a cover up, depending on where the sighting or interaction had taken place.
Ive seen entire cases of verified unknowns, with video, radar return data, and witness details from law enforcement and DHS contractors, completely disappear from the case management system.
Which is one of the reasons why I left…

But to answer the question, 
In my opinion, if the right person in the org. was contacted by the right person/people,
Black projects would be wiped from the CMS without a trace.

Thank you for being honest as I submitted a Case to MUFON and they simply never responded. 

Many here think I am some clown as I have stated that I have federal contacts. I do. That being said I hear and read stuff they send to me. One is that NUFORC, MUFON and several others are nothing more than repositories for UNCLE. Why they exists is to protect the USA owned Black Projects and the 2nd is to eliminate any potential evidence of ET. 

Back when we saw our 1st UFO in 2018 I finally contacted MUFON after hearing nothing back from NUFORC for well over 6 months. I also sent my stuff onto the Black Vault.  I got a written confirmation from the TBV then they disappeared. 

My opinion also extends over to several other UFO "experts" such as Richard Dolan. My opinion now also extends out to "reporter" George Knapp. He was legit but IMO he's been threatened. That crap he pushed with Corbell wasnt UFO's as they were USA military or a Black Op. 

We are on our own. 

1. What I filmed back in 2018 was probably USA owned. They have been back since. Michael Lee Hill also videoed them over Lake Erie near Cleveland. He did the George Noory circuit then was discredited. So he went silent. Just like ATS discredited that woman in Pennsylvania who bought a $20,000 night vision camera. She went silent. Look at who trashed her. They came, they commented and they disappeared immediately. 
2. The "orange" ones arent USA owned. IMO they are ET. 
3. Most people here on earth are dumb as sheet, useless and will never have your back as a friend. 

Thanks for being so frank as your credibiity with me is a 13 on a scale of 1 to 10. 

For those idiots among us who arent UFO "woke" they should buy a book title "Mind Games" by richard Theime and read it

In the early 1980s Thieme became acquainted with computers, at first interested in how they could apply to spirituality and religious organizations.[13][14] While still in the priesthood, he began writing about technology and culture, including the spiritual dimension of technology, for example in his essay "Computer applications for spirituality, the transformation of religious experience."[15] In 1993 Thieme left the priesthood to pursue a full-time career of professional speaking and writing,[3] founding his own company, LifeWorks (changed in 1996 to ThiemeWorks),[16] and working with clients such as Arthur Andersen, Allstate Insurance, General Electric, the National Security Agency, Microsoft, and the United States Department of the Treasury.[17][18]

He also speaks to the CIA, FBI, SS and other government agencies. Just a priest? By the time you read to page 50 you will get it and it supports my background, statements and opinions. 

What hinders mankind is arrorance, incompetence and ignorance.
(04-23-2024, 03:26 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Welcome, Macenroe82!!
You've have a lot of interesting interests  Tumble
I'm curious how do you fly a drone underground?

DI Introductions is a great opportunity to get to know more of the membership from that other place.

With this drone I had a roll cage fabricated so it would actually roll, rather than be just a bumper that would get hung up on bolts or screen underground.
Because there’s no GPS capability underground I had to figure out a way to keep it stabile so it could do its job. It’s surprisingly insanely windy in some areas in an underground mine. This is due to the ventilation system. We had a push and pull system there. Push air down with large turbines, and use the pressure to pull out the exhaust from vehicles.
long story short, I used an Active LiDAR system as it’s GPS.
so it would map, and using the walls, floor and back (roof) as reference from the active LiDAR, it would know where to position itself and avoid collisions.

pretty fun stuff!

Here is one of the first flights underground:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MF19zsDQE4]
(04-23-2024, 03:26 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: And here is a much earlier version of the above.

No positioning. No protection. Bad lighting lol.
Just high hopes and prayers

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-XHTsGhgw]
(04-22-2024, 10:00 PM)Macenroe82 Wrote: "However, if there is ever a credible CE2 or above, then I will be deployed to the area for an investigation as part of STAR Team." 

What's a CE2?
Cicada 3301  * That which is hidden will be revealed *