deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Officer UFO/OVNI/UAP Statements.
Following on from this thread dealing with UFO witness statements from pilots and aviation professionals there's also a bunch below dealing with Unidentified Flying Objects and Police Officers.

Granted Police Officers are just normal folks like the rest of us but I suppose they are highly trained and experienced in reporting what they see and there's a 1975 FBI briefing document below from Project Bluebook's Dr J Allen Hynek which also states 'experience definitely shows that the best reports, those with the greatest information content, come from technically trained, professional people, especially law enforcement personnel.

Anyway there's certainly no shortage of incredibly strange police UFO incidents and would say the Wendy Connors audio archive linked below is well worth a listen on a rainy day.

FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin article by Dr. J. Allen Hynek - February, 1975

Wendy Connors - faded discs audio archive: Cops & Saucers Law Enforcement And UFO's 1957 - 1981 Guide

Beer

• Police Officers:

• "It was soaring across the field and we were actually dumbfounded - it was so low you could see the oval shape of the object with a red light in front and a red light to the rear of it. It appeared to be cigar shaped, maybe the size of an automobile - from red light to red light there appeared to be illuminated white lights the whole length of it. I thought I was going to look in the windows and see something extraordinary because we were that close. It just soared and hovered and was actually unbelievable."

Sharon Police Chief Bernard Coffey - low level UFO also witnessed by Officer Harold Donovan, Officer James Testa and Officer Fred Jones - Sharon, Massachusetts, April 19th, 1966.

Video / Link 1 / 2 / 3

• "The Colonel looked me right in the eye and said 'we don't have a clue, we don't have anything that can fly like that'.. and then it wasn't long after that that a couple of cars of security guys came in and took the radar scrolls."

Montana Sheriff Peter Howard.

Video: 37:20

• "It looked like a completely controlled landing."

Military Police Officer Cpl. Glenn H. Toy describing an 'egg shaped' object over White Sands missile range, UFO also witnessed by Pfc. James Wilbanks - November 3rd, 1957.

Link / Audio / Video

• “I went down and the craft was hovering between Clarenville and Random Island, right on the water. It was only a couple hundred feet off the water. It was there for good two hours before it left. I’m familiar with aircrafts of all shapes and sizes. But the metal on it was not like aircraft metal. It was very dull and not shiny at all. It wasn’t even smooth. It was very coarse looking. The technology was way beyond what we had then and still way beyond what we have now.”

RCMP Officer Blackwood witnesses cigar shaped object hovering over the water on Random island lake, October, 1978.

Video

• “People were woken by an intense humming noise. They were genuinely frightened when they saw a huge cylindrical object hovering over the water. It had a polished, ball-like bottom, and as it hovered over the lake, its lights shone down into the water, apparently turning it in to steam."

Police Station Sergeant Bob Wenning - Gosford, New South Wales, Australia, December 31st, 1994.

Video / Link

• "The car engine stopped and the lights went off; suddenly I saw many multi-colored lights and was able to observe through the windshield a gigantic disc, from which came all the lights; with great astonishment, I realized that it was an unidentified flying object which stopped over us for several seconds and then continued west, searching the side of Alajuelita."

Police Sergeant Elias Sibaja, official report to Colonel Marino Donato, director of the Costa Rican Radio Patrol Unit - Desamparados, Costa Rica, January 17th, 1980.

• "What I saw was a dome shaped object approximately 15 feet wide and 3 to 4 feet thick at the centre.. This time the object was so close that I braked and pulled off onto the shoulder of the roadway and stopped. As I sat there watching the object my motor, lights and radio ceased to function.

It was hovering about 20 feet away at 10 feet altitude, I attempted to contact dispatch but my radio would not work. After a few seconds a white light came from the top of the dome and lit up the inside of my patrol unit."

Police Officer Luis Delgado, found 'shaking and crying' in his patrol car by Police Officer L. Bartley - Haines City, Florida, March 19th, 1992.

Link: 1 / 2 / 3

• "It had a dome with ports all around it. The bottom was surrounded by colored lights like neon lights in blue, red, green and white which blinked in a sequence as if they were rotating, and in the middle there were three spheres or hemispheres. It was a huge thing, about 100 feet in diameter, and it made no noise whatsoever. What fascinated me even more was that the object was enveloped in a kind of halo which made its entire metallic structure glow white. It flew slowly over our heads and seemed to land at a place behind a group of trees. But we couldn 't see or check that out because at that point it was too far away and in the middle of the moor."

Police Constable Anthony Dodd Skipton, object also witnessed by Police Constable Dale - North Yorkshire, December 12th, 1978.

Video

• "The object was a sort of rectangular building with many windows that could be seen clearly but with no one inside - it remained suspended in the air, throwing a light beam once in a while which would illuminate the area."

Police Officer description taken from official police report - UFO exhibited EM effects on a police patrol car and was witnessed by over a dozen people before submerging into ocean - Tocopilla, Antofagasta, Chile, September 23rd, 1971.

Police Report / NewsClipping

• "It was approximately 50 feet in length. There were portholes on the side but there were no visible signs of propulsion. The ship appeared to be metallic and gave off a bright glow. There was a low whirring sound coming from it."

Police Constable Brian Earnshaw - PC Colin Donahoe and PC Malcolm Reader also witnessed the object from a different location - Bacup, Lancashire, October, 1969.

Link

• "It appeared to have portholes."

RCMP officer observing UFO through rifle scope (files from National Archives of Canada) - Southern Saskatchewan, November, 1973.

Link

• "I swung around and could hardly believe what I was seeing. There was this huge, dark object as big as that barn over there with red flashing lights on it. It barely cleared that tree right there, and it was moving back and forth."

Police Officer Eugene Bertrand - Exeter, New Hampshire, September 3rd, 1965.

Link: 1 / 2 / 3 / Video

• "The bulk of the object was plainly visible at this time and appeared to be triangular shaped with a bright purple light on the left end and the smaller, less bright, blue light on the right end. The bulk of the object appeared to be dark gray in color with no other distinguishing features. It appeared to be about 200 feet wide and 40-50 feet thick in the middle, tapering off toward both ends. There was no noise or any trail. The bright purple light illuminated the ground directly underneath it and the area in front of it, including the highway and the interior of our patrol car. After arriving at approximately its original position, it went straight up in the air and disappeared at 25-30 degrees above the horizon."

Deputy Sheriff Bob Goode, object also witnessed by Chief Deputy Billy McCoy - Damon, Texas, September 3rd, 1965 (same night as Exeter -.see quote above).

Link: 1 / 2

• "I headed towards this object and as I got close to it, I got within about 25 yards of the object, what I saw quite baffled me. I realized this object was actually hovering off the ground.

As I was sat in the police car I could actually see under the object, it was actually hovering about 5 feet off the ground. The span of it was taking most of the road up - it was about 20 feet wide.

It was diamond in shape, it appeared to be in two halves joined together - the bottom half appeared to be rotating, the top half looked to be stationary. I mean I was absolutely flabbergasted."

Police Officer Alan Godfrey, Todmorden, England, November 28th, 1980.

Video

• "There was no definite shape to it other than a pulsating, steel blue ball and wherever it went it was very, very fast."

Police Officer John Porter - 12 miles from Todmorden, November 28th, 1980 (same night as Alan Godfrey - see quote above).

Video: 4:00

• "It was a saucer shaped object hovering about 500 feet in the sky and was very distinct."

Ohio State Highway Patrolman Dave Burlile, object also witnessed by Officer Robert Young - Georgetown, 1958.

Link

• "It was a giant plate of light. It lit up the whole horizon with a glare. It was flying low over the landscape and appeared to be spinning."

Police Constable Eric Pinnock - Warminster, Wiltshire, November 30th, 1965.

Link

• "I happened to look up and there was that UFO right above the cornfield, it was just hovering right up above the power lines. - it was just like the ones you see on TV. Then it took off like a bullet, just tremendously fast - if I live to be 100, I'll never forget it."

Henrico County Sheriff A.D. 'Toby' Mathews - Richmond, Virginia, August 9th, 1966.

Link

• "I was still checking property and facing the back of the shops when I heard a high pitched whine, for a moment I couldn’t place the noise as it was most unfamiliar to the normal surroundings. I turned around and saw a greenish, grey glow in the sky about 100 yards from me and about 35 feet up in the air.

I stopped in my tracks and was unable to believe what I could see. However I gathered myself together after a couple of seconds and made the following observations. The object was about the length of a bus and estimated at being 20 feet wide. It was elliptic in shape and emanated a greenish grey glow which I can only describe as an eerie greeny colour. It appeared to be motionless of itself, that is there was no impression of rotation. The object was about 15 feet in height. The object had a flat bottom.

The object remained stationary for about five seconds then without any change in the whine it started moving at a very fast rate in an East-South-East direction. It disappeared from view very quickly. When it started moving it did not appear to rotate but moved off sideways with the 30 foot length to the front and rear."

British Police Constable Colin Perks.

Link

• "The light would throb with an increased intensity prior to each change of colour and hover in the sky for some time and then dart and cover large distances, doing a number of right-angled turns at high speed."

Senior Constable Andrew Luhrs -Gladstone, Southern Australia, May 22nd, 1996.

Link

• "I observed an egg-shaped, orange glowing object heading north, approximately 10 feet above Route 23. The object was estimated to be seven to eight feet in length. There were two cruisers chasing the object with their lights flashing. One was a County Sheriff's car and the other was from the Ohio State Highway Patrol."

Circleville Police Officer Glenn Howard - Route 23, Ohio, 1980.

Link

• "At first I though we were seeing a ship on fire on the horizon towards Ilfracombe. But then it rose out of the water like a blood-red sun, a good deal larger than a full-sized harvest moon. It remained at sea level, then suddenly took off at a fantastic speed towards the Atlantic."

Chief-Inspector Reginald Jones of 'D' Division, Glamorgan Police, object also witnessed by another officer - September 1st, 1957.

Link

• "I was a witness of an object suspended over Laguna Cartagena. The Military got involved because they were also witnesses. The object flew away then back and it stopped and hovered over Laguna Cartagena."

Police Officer Carlos Torres, Puerto Rico, October 8th, 2002.

Video Deleted From Internet.

• "This object came at us from the west. At first it looked like a red hot piece of coal about the size of a quarter held at arm's length. In a matter of seconds it was as large as a ruler held at arm's length. That is when it came to a complete stop. "The shape of the object was distinct. The body of the object was solid bright red and it gave off a pulsating red glow completely around the object. The object hovered a few seconds, then made a left turn and again hovered for a few seconds, then went straight up like a shot. We watched it until it completely faded beyond the stars."

Patrolman LeRoy A. Arboreen, object also witnessed by Patrolman B. Talada - Dunellen, New Jersey, December 20th, 1958.

Link

• "I noticed a very bright, brilliant light, 8 to 12 inches in diameter, 3 to 4 feet off the ground. The edges were very defined. I thought perhaps at first that it could be an aircraft in trouble, as it appeared to be a landing light from an aircraft. I proceeded about a mile and three tenths or a mile and four tenths when the light intercepted my vehicle causing damage to a headlight, putting a dent in the hood, breaking the windshield and bending antennas on top of the vehicle. At this point. at the interception of the light, I was rendered either unconscious, neutralized or unknowing for a period of approximately 39 minutes."

Deputy Sheriff Val Johnson - North Dakota, August 27th, 1979.

Link / Video

• "There was a cigar shaped object right above the screen - my wife saw it too and we watched it for about fifteen minutes - it looked like a cigar burning on both ends, two big glows with a kind of soft glow in-between. Then all at once, the thing disappeared. It went straight up and disappeared in about three seconds.”

Deputy Sheriff Aubrey Yates describes UFO witnessed at Fair Park Drive-In Movie Theatre - Jefferson County, Alabama, September 25th, 1950.

Video

• "It was cigar shaped and yellow in colour. It travelled along slowly for a few seconds, then shot off into the night at a fantastic speed. We didn’t know what it was, nor had we ever seen anything like it but many reports have been made at the police station of strange lights and objects."

Police Constable Perry Jackson, object also witnessed by Police Cadet William Bryon - Banbury, Oxfordshire, October 27th, 1971.

Link

• "I've never seen anything like it before - I'd estimate its diameter at perhaps 50-100 ft, and its vertical thickness as perhaps 15-20 ft, with some kind of edge perhaps 5-10 ft thick. Overton stated to me that he had no idea what it was, but that there was no doubt it was a craft of some sort."

Jay Munger along with Police Officers James Overton and Frank Rakes witness 'a disc-shaped object with a bright light shining upwards on its top and a dimmer light shining downward from the underside' - Corning, California, July 4th, 1967.

Link

• "It was like a sunburn when you fall asleep at the pool. There were white blisters on the parts of my body facing that light. I also had trouble with sunlight. It was like right after you have your eyes checked and they are sensitive to light. That lasted about a week."

Kerman Police Officer Manuel Amparano describes the burns to his face and chest after encountering a silent, round object below tree top level which was 'the color of the setting sun' - Fresno, California, May 13th, 1978.

Link

• "The craft had two small, red lights on the front of it, and two small, red lights on the rear about in the center of it. When it got closer, I noticed several larger windows that projected light from inside the craft.. There were three larger red and green lights running vertically along the front edge of the craft. I was trying to pay attention to as many details as I could, and the one thing that stands out in my mind is that the speed was so slow and the muffled jet engine sound did not match and the sound was farther behind the craft.. I also estimated this craft to be around 100 feet long and approximately 200 feet high. It was moving too slowly for its size."

Sheridan County Sheriff describes unknown object - Sheridan County, North Dakota, October 7th, 2003.

Document: 1 / 2

• "It was a soundless, triangular, flying object twice the size of a full moon with a white light on each tip with a red light in the centre."

Police Officer describes object over Maplewood, New York - June 17th, 1978.

Video

• "The lighting on board the UFO was remarkable, as it was blinding white with a white light at each corner of the craft. On bottom center just past the half way mark, was a red blinking light. The forward white light shot a shaft of light toward the ground, without actually lighting the ground as you expect from a spotlight. The UFO hovered at approximately 1000 feet and no sound could be heard from the object as it approached, hovered, and departed. Before its departure, the object made a stunning flat pivoting turn and then began to move slowly away."

Police Officer Ed Barton, Lebanon Police Department - Illinois, January 5th, 2000.

Video: 1 / 2

• "I first thought it was probably a bunch of helicopters flying in formation, as I drew closer to it I saw it start to cross over the roadway - it was unlike anything I had ever seen before, you could see the lights and you could see something that they were attached to - and it was shaped like a triangle.

I was freaking out, I was like 'what the hell is this?'. I stopped and wanted to listen to see if I could hear any type of engine noise, I could not hear anything. I tried to look again at the UFO and it had already gone behind these trees.

I put it in reverse to back up for a couple of seconds to see if I could reacquire it again and by the time I had backed up to see it, it had moved at least a mile away if not further. I was astonished, I didn't know what to say, I was speechless."

Detective Mark Lopinot, O'Fallon, Illinois police department - January 5th, 2000.

Link / Video

• "I saw two people in white coveralls very close to the object. One of these persons seemed to turn and look straight at my car and seemed startled -seemed to quickly jump somewhat. I don't recall noting any particular shape or possibly any hats or headgear. These persons appeared normal in shape - but possibly they were small adults or small kids."

Police Officer Lonnie Zamora - Socorro, New Mexico, April 24th, 1964.

Link / NewsClipping / Video

• "There, some 200 meters away from the group, near a hill, was an exceedingly strange, glowing, disc-shaped object, which remained on the ground and in their sight. Surrounding the object was an undetermined number of figures that came and went.”

Police Officer Elias Gitani, Argentina, early 1940's (EM effects on police car).

Link

• "The headlights and spotlight on the squad car dimmed in the the presence of the object."

Police Officer Clifford Shaw - UFO also witnessed by other officers - Elmwood Park, Illinois, November 4th, 1957.

Link

• "Suddenly I noticed two very bright lights over the car. The UFO came down over us, one hundred to one hundred and fifty meters. It was noiseless and each light was four to six meters across. They looked like an electric arc light.

I tried to get out of the car but I felt a kind of half-paralyzed sensation. I noticed that the car trembled and shook and started to rock a little, back and forth. I spoke to the soldiers and warned them that we were suffering a sort of surprise attack. We were terrified, I was scared because there was no defense against it. I felt helpless. We tried to run away but the engine wouldn't start and the radio system was completely out of order. We couldn't understand what was happening to us..

At this time the UFO moved away again and when we last saw the lights, they were very far away. We noticed that they blinked and at the same time the city's lights blinked. We noticed that the whole district was blacked out, and when the radio was working again we were informed that the power and light company had reported a power failure in the area and had no explanation for it."

Sergeant Dione Martins de Sousa, Brazil Military Police force, UFO also witnessed by Manoel Braga, Geraldo Correa and João Florentino - Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil, 0ctober 18th, 1978.

Photo - All Source Links Deleted.

• "It was about as long as a football field and fifty to seventy-five yards wide I believe what I saw was an unidentified flying object and I believe it was some aircraft not of this earth."

Officer Troy Todd. Memphis P.D. Tactical Squad, object also witnessed by Tactical Squad member Jerry Jeter - Pine Hill Golf Course, Memphis, Tennessee, May 17th, 1977 (Bob Pratt Archives).

Link / NewsClipping / Video

• "As it approached my vehicle it stopped and seemed to hover, there was no sound and I was looking up at this thing thinking 'what is it?'. When I put my head out of the window and was looking up at it it was huge."

Police Officer Andy Sadoff, Newcastle Police Department, Hudson River Valley, December 31st, 1982.

Video Deleted.

•"This sucker has not moved in ten minutes."

Police Officer dispatch recordings during the Trumbull County UFO Incident, December 14th, 1994.

Link / Video

• "We saw a large mass in the sky, a triangular mass with 3 lights oriented downward about 200 meters from our police van. The object was silent and immobile and this object did not correspond in any way to anything we had seen before."

Belgian Police Officer Francis Michalczyk, Ans, Belgium, November 15th, 1989.

Video: 10:20

• "At first when we heard our colleagues talking on the dispatch we thought they were crazy. We stopped right in front of the nursing home and there was an immense object over our heads. The object had three lights at its extremities and a blinking red light in the centre.

At a certain point I saw a small object leave the larger thing, an object which was also flashing, it came straight down and turned round and flew around the back of the nursing home. After that the large object transformed itself into a single light and we followed it towards Germany."

Belgian Police Officer Dieter Plummans, Eupen, Belgium, November 29th, 1989.

Video: 11:15

• "There are some definite flight type characteristics that are seen now that I would say represent genuine UFOs.. ie: instant acceleration; instant stop; vertical acceleration - up into the air and down to the ground; reverses in direction; right angle turns - all in silence - multiple objects sometimes separating and then going back into each other. They are classic, what I would call, genuine UFO characteristics - things that we can not do in a conventional sense."

British Detective Constable Gary Heseltine - Police UFO reporting organisation PRUFOS.

Link: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

• Red Bluff UFO flap, August, 1960:

Quote:• "At this time it was clearly visible to both of us. It was surrounded by a glow making the round or oblong object visible. At each end, or each side of the object, there were definite red lights. At times about five white lights were visible between the red lights. As we watched the object moved again and performed feats that were actually unbelievable.

At this time, we radioed Tehama County Sheriff’s Office requesting they contact local radar base. The Radar Base confirmed the U.F.O. – completely unidentified.

We made several attempts to follow it, or I should say get closer to it, but the object seemed aware of us and we were more successful remaining motionless and allow it to approach us, which it did on several occasions. Each time the object neared us, we experienced radio interference.

We returned to the Tehama County Sheriff’s Office and met Deputy Fry and Deputy Montgomery, who had gone to Los Molinos after contacting the radar base. Both had seen the U. F. O. clearly and described to us what we saw. The night jailer also was able to see the object for a short time, each described the object and its maneuvers exactly as we saw them."

California Highway Patrol Officer Charles A. Carson and Police Officer Stanley Scott - Red Bluff UFO case, California, August 13th, 1960.

Link: 1 / 2 / Video: 16:00

• Michigan UFO flap, March, 1966:

Quote:• "This is the strangest thing that (we) have ever witnessed. We would have not believed this story if we hadn't seen it with our own eyes. These objects could move at fantastic speeds, and make very sharp turns, dive and climb, and hover with great maneuverability. We have no idea what these objects were, or where they could have come from.. It would swing back and forth like a pendulum, then shoot upward at tremendous speed, hover and then come down just as fast..

It looked like an arc. It was round. We turned around and started following it through Dexter for five miles. It was headed west and we stopped. We lost it in the trees. Either the lights went off or it took off with a tremendous burst of speed. It was about 1,500 feet above the ground. It moved along at about 100 mph. We were doing 70 before losing it near Wylie Road."

Washtenaw County Deputy Sheriffs BuFord Bushroe and John Foster.

• "It moved very rapidly in any direction it wanted to go, it could change and go to the right or to the left or go across-ways without hesitating a bit. If they call it a flying saucer then that's what it is."

Police Sergeant Noel Schneider, Sherriff's Office.

• "It suddenly appeared over my patrol car at a height of about 1,000 feet, it had white and red lights on it that at times had a bluish tinge - it hovered over the car before continuing sweeps over the swamp. I watched the object for a few minutes before it was joined by three others that flew in formation, with one set of two flying high above the other two. They then disappeared into the sky."

Patrolman Robert Hunawill, Dexter Village Police Department.

• "Dr. Hynek was sent in from the U.S. government. He came into my office. We went out to the site where supposedly this object came down on the ground. Dr. Hynek in the car said, 'There is something. We just can't put our finger on it. We've been investigating this for quite a while.'

He was on the phone for quite a while, which I found very enlightening, he came out and I said, 'Well, Dr. Hynek. What do you think?' He said, 'It's swamp gas.' He tells me one minute he has no idea what it is. And then he makes one phone call to Washington and comes out and gives a statement that it's swamp gas. Very strange.''

Washtenaw County Sheriff Douglas Harvey.

Link / Police Sketch / Video

• Ohio UFO flap, October, 1973:

Quote:• "It was 100 feet in diameter and glowed with a bright white light. It had a red area on top of it, as if it was overheated, and made a dull humming sound that increased in frequency as the object increased in speed. There were about 20 people out there looking at it at the time I was, so I know I'm not crazy."

Police Patrolman Mike Conklin.

• "It was white in color with a yellow glow at one end - I never believed in UFOs until tonight, some guy tried to tell me it was a star, but no star I've ever seen made a humming sound or jumped up and down or was so near the ground."

Police Sergeant Hugh Oyer.

• "The officer said it was oblong and covered with lights. It appeared stationary in the sky about tree top level for several minutes until he tried to shine his cruiser spot light on it - it then zoomed toward him and then shot straight up in the air after he turned out his light and disappeared. They would be behind the trees and come up and fly away.. as if you startled it or something - no balloon, helicopter or kite can move that fast or has that many lights attached or can go so quickly in a straight-up direction".

Montgomery County Sheriff's deputy Michael Sullivan.

Link: 1 / 2 / NewsClipping: 1 / 2

• Wanaque Reservoir UFO, New Jersey,.January 11th, 1966:

Quote:• "There was a light that looked bigger than any of the stars, about the size of a softball or volleyball. It was a pulsating, white, stationary light changing to red. It stayed in the air; there was no noise. I was trying to figure out what it was."

Police Patrolman Joseph Cisco.

• “I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.”

Police Officer George Dyckman.

• "It was a bright white light. As I said: just like on a locomotive. It was funnel-shaped. It seemed to come out of some object, like a funnel. In other words, it spread out as if it were focused through a telescope. It was narrow at one end in the sky and spread out into a very wide beam as it approached our upper gatehouse at the dam. The strangest part of it was that there was no noise attached to this object. None whatsoever. It was absolutely silent. A silent light."

Chief John Casazza of the Wanaque Reservoir Police.

Links: 1/ 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

• Portage County Police UFO Chase - April 17th, 1966:

Quote:• "I've seen Venus many times, but I never saw Venus 50 feet above a road and moving from side to side like this was.."

Portage County Sheriff Ross Dustman to United Press International.

• "It's about fifty feet across, and I can just make out a dome or something on the top, but that's very dark. The bottom is real bright; it's putting out a beam of light that makes a big spot underneath. It's like it's sitting on the beam. It was overhead a minute ago, and it was as bright as day here: Our headlights didn't make nearly as much light as it did. And this is no helicopter or anything like that; it's perfectly still and it just makes a humming noise."

Police Officer Dale Spaur.

• "The object was the shape of half a football, was very bright and about 25 to 35 feet in diameter.. The object continued to go upward until it got as small as a ballpoint pen. Relative to the moon, the object was quite distant and to the left of the moon. We all four watched the object shoot straight up and disappear."

Police Officer Frank Panzenella.

• "It went PSSSSSHHEW, straight up; and I mean when it went up, friend, it didn't play no games; it went straight up."

Police Officer Dale Spaur.

Link: 1 / 2 / NewsClipping / Video