deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is this a private club??? :-D
(12-12-2023, 03:32 PM)TSK Wrote: That's exactly right! We want to reduce the tribalism and in-fighting as much as possible. Other than that, there's not a whole lot of difference between us and ATS. Same spirit, same staff, and the same vibe altogether.

[Image: make-it-so-jean-luc-picard.gif]
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
(12-12-2023, 11:08 AM)MissBeck Wrote: Not sure if I'm welcome here but I'm from ATS, saw a link by KKLOCO in a thread and didn't want to be left behind.

I'm not much of a poster because I work 2 jobs, so will probablyonly pop in on an evening to catch up with everything going on in the world, but glad I saw the link. :-)

Nice to see you. You are welcome around town. Cool
(12-12-2023, 11:08 AM)MissBeck Wrote: Not sure if I'm welcome here but I'm from ATS, saw a link by KKLOCO in a thread and didn't want to be left behind.

I'm not much of a poster because I work 2 jobs, so will probablyonly pop in on an evening to catch up with everything going on in the world, but glad I saw the link. :-)

double post, sorry.

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper

Hey MissBeck, I think the majority of people who join a conspiracy site have either been a lurker or were a member of ATS sometime in the past. 

[Video: https://youtu.be/L1JU2vtA0cs?si=T5Oh3bYJ9c4_JeTe]

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(12-12-2023, 04:42 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: Hello and welcome!

I haven't seen you much lately on ATS, and I hope that changes for you here.
Ats2485_banana Ats2485_banana

Thank you!
No, I don't do politics, and well, ATS is mainly politics now. Ats2486_banghead Where do we stand with new content on here now? Obviously there is so much content on ATS and some of that deserves to be on here. Do we just start new topics/threads as normal in our own words? I don't want to be banned for plagiarism but would love to see some of those threads carried on here.

(12-13-2023, 03:07 AM)xpert11 Wrote: Nice to see you. You are welcome around town. Cool

Thank you! Can't wait to see it grow. Ats2508_cheers

(12-13-2023, 11:21 AM)Kurokage Wrote: Hey MissBeck, I think the majority of people who join a conspiracy site have either been a lurker or were a member of ATS sometime in the past. 

[Video: https://youtu.be/L1JU2vtA0cs?si=T5Oh3bYJ9c4_JeTe]

Lol Lol Fab clip! Yep, 10 years nearly on ATS, but not enjoying it so much lately. I did join RN back when ATS when dark for a while the last time (not the password blip), and it was nice there as welll. Thumbup
Glad to see you here!  Thumbup Thumbup Beer 

The idea of a place without political mud-slinging, where we can enjoy discussing conspiracy and alternative topics without all that vitriol made me more than willing to help out here as DI grows and it's great to see people starting to come here and join us.
So it seems like we got another ATS moderation site .