deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks for the invite
Hi,

Ray(1990) here, I was told about this place and figured I'd sign up. I'm loving the format and all I've seen so far and I must say this place definitely has a relaxing and homely vibe.

My interests are a bit all over really but I do love a good history or cooking thread.  At the other place I was always more of a participant than a thread maker but I'll do my best at attempting to make content. Thanks for making this place it definitely put a big ol' smile on my face first time I saw it.

Thanks  Beer
Glad ya found it RAY
(12-17-2023, 04:14 AM)Ray Wrote: Hi,

Ray(1990) here, I was told about this place and figured I'd sign up. I'm loving the format and all I've seen so far and I must say this place definitely has a relaxing and homely vibe.

My interests are a bit all over really but I do love a good history or cooking thread.  At the other place I was always more of a participant than a thread maker but I'll do my best at attempting to make content. Thanks for making this place it definitely put a big ol' smile on my face first time I saw it.

Thanks  Beer

Glad you stopped by.
History, cooking, jokes, a good old'fashioned conspiracy, throw in a good UFO story.

Enjoy Wink