deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is this a private club??? :-D
Not sure if I'm welcome here but I'm from ATS, saw a link by KKLOCO in a thread and didn't want to be left behind.

I'm not much of a poster because I work 2 jobs, so will probablyonly pop in on an evening to catch up with everything going on in the world, but glad I saw the link. :-)
Welcome to Deny Ignorance, LOL as far as I know it's open to the public at large. 

At first, you might want to check in every other evening...  Ats2508_cheers
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(12-12-2023, 11:16 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Welcome to Deny Ignorance, LOL as far as I know it's open to the public at large. 

At first, you might want to check in every other evening...  Ats2508_cheers

Well, it will be every evening, normally while eating my evening meal, but I may be able to sneak in from my work PC. Lol
(12-12-2023, 11:08 AM)MissBeck Wrote: Not sure if I'm welcome here but I'm from ATS, saw a link by KKLOCO in a thread and didn't want to be left behind.

I'm not much of a poster because I work 2 jobs, so will probablyonly pop in on an evening to catch up with everything going on in the world, but glad I saw the link. :-)

From what was told to me, they just want to keep the political conversations at a minimum. Focus is on conspiracies. Anyone can join as long as they adhere to that.
(12-12-2023, 11:47 AM)KKLoco Wrote: From what was told to me, they just want to keep the political conversations at a minimum. Focus is on conspiracies. Anyone can join as long as they adhere to that.

OMG!! That sounds like bliss! You invited me to Heaven!! Thanks!
(12-12-2023, 11:24 AM)MissBeck Wrote: Well, it will be every evening, normally while eating my evening meal, but I may be able to sneak in from my work PC. Lol

LOL, I check in every day myself, but there isn't a lot of new content if you catch my drift...

It's growing though....
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
(12-12-2023, 11:54 AM)putnam6 Wrote: LOL, I check in every day myself, but there isn't a lot of new content if you catch my drift...

It's growing though....

That suits me fine. It will be nice to watch it evolve. Smile
(12-12-2023, 11:47 AM)KKLoco Wrote: From what was told to me, they just want to keep the political conversations at a minimum. Focus is on conspiracies. Anyone can join as long as they adhere to that.

That's exactly right! We want to reduce the tribalism and in-fighting as much as possible. Other than that, there's not a whole lot of difference between us and ATS. Same spirit, same staff, and the same vibe altogether.
[Image: marx.png]
(12-12-2023, 03:32 PM)TSK Wrote: That's exactly right! We want to reduce the tribalism and in-fighting as much as possible. Other than that, there's not a whole lot of difference between us and ATS. Same spirit, same staff, and the same vibe altogether.

Cheers mate! I sincerely appreciate you building this place! I know I’m not alone in that sentiment. 

So there is a light at the end of the tunnel after all…. ? 

And I can finally post pictures without 17 steps!!! 

Anyone reach out to FCD yet? I’ve got his email if not.
(12-12-2023, 11:08 AM)MissBeck Wrote: Not sure if I'm welcome here but I'm from ATS, saw a link by KKLOCO in a thread and didn't want to be left behind.

Hello and welcome!

I haven't seen you much lately on ATS, and I hope that changes for you here.
Ats2485_banana Ats2485_banana