deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Howdy, Y'all!
The world sure has changed a lot since we last saw each other. I don't know what happened over yonder, but I'm sure it was fun. I dropped in there tonight out of unspeakable boredom and found no help showing until I saw a thread that directed me here.  Thumbup  ​​

I see a familiar name or two of folk I love so that's very cool in a warm & fuzzy way.  Smile

Looking forward to digging around a bit.
(03-22-2024, 11:27 PM)Gut Wrote: The world sure has changed a lot since we last saw each other. I don't know what happened over yonder, but I'm sure it was fun. I dropped in there tonight out of unspeakable boredom and found no help showing until I saw a thread that directed me here.  Thumbup  ​​

I see a familiar name or two of folk I love so that's very cool in a warm & fuzzy way.  Smile

Great that you're here!

A big welcome to you!

Dig around, find your way, and tell us what you think.

Thumbup
(03-22-2024, 11:27 PM)Gut Wrote: Looking forward to digging around a bit.

Enjoy gold panning around the Deny Ignorance forums.
(03-22-2024, 11:27 PM)HI"Gut Wrote: The world sure has changed a lot since we last saw each other. I don't know what happened over yonder, but I'm sure it was fun. I dropped in there tonight out of unspeakable boredom and found no help showing until I saw a thread that directed me here.  Thumbup  ​​

Hiya Gut! Good to see you again..I guess I'll be haunting this place to see old friends. Hope you are well.
(03-22-2024, 11:27 PM)Gut Wrote: The world sure has changed a lot since we last saw each other. I don't know what happened over yonder, but I'm sure it was fun. I dropped in there tonight out of unspeakable boredom and found no help showing until I saw a thread that directed me here.  Thumbup  ​​

I've tried to keep up with welcoming fellow refugees here, and sorry to see I have neglected to extend a belated Warm Welcome to you, GUT!!!!!

I figured the world would change, although not this quickly.
I am thankful TSK put this place together for us.
Ya. You will like it here. Well... I like it here and hope you will too:)
Have a sunshine type of day! Cool Cool