• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welome
Hello all, to those from ATS and to new friends from this very website

I do love a family guy clip and this one seems appropriate for a welcome Lol

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6FA6mPHfSI]

look forward to continuing the freindships and making many a new one

Stay safe and stay sane

Peace
Seemingly you can only post 1 video per post (fair enough)

so for a bit of an idea of the music in my head

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1N-59zxdbc]
Welcome UpIsNowDown!  We're glad you've joined us here.

I appreciated your Family Guy clip very much...languages used to be a thing of mine..

You music is very nice... the video saddened me particularly (It's a personal thing)  but I liked it very much

Did you know you can attach music to your your main profile?  That way anyone visiting can hear "your song..."
(05-15-2024, 12:31 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Welcome UpIsNowDown!  We're glad you've joined us here.

I appreciated your Family Guy clip very much...languages used to be a thing of mine..

You music is very nice... the video saddened me particularly (It's a personal thing)  but I liked it very much

Did you know you can attach music to your your main profile?  That way anyone visiting can hear "your song..."

the video is very poignant to me as i became a widow last year my wife passed away from a brain tumour aged just 46, we both used to love that style of music but the video really reminds me of our happy early life together to the ultimate sadness of losing her after her brave battle against cancer, she to required a wheel chair for the last 6 weeks of her life
(05-15-2024, 03:20 PM)UpIsNowDown Wrote: the video is very poignant to me as i became a widow last year my wife passed away from a brain tumour aged just 46, we both used to love that style of music but the video really reminds me of our happy early life together to the ultimate sadness of losing her after her brave battle against cancer, she to required a wheel chair for the last 6 weeks of her life

I am compelled to reply because -

My wife of 43 years died last year as well.  So lonely.
I'm sorry you must now feel at least as much sorrow as I do.

Our stories are certainly different, but our pain makes us kindred.

I can only offer feeble words to express my condolences...

Remember the love... it always remains with you... so it always will.

(sorry for the accidental Haiku - huh, that happened organically  Wow )
(05-15-2024, 03:20 PM)UpIsNowDown Wrote: the video is very poignant to me as i became a widow last year my wife passed away from a brain tumour aged just 46
I'm very sorry for your loss.  46 is so young.

(05-15-2024, 03:50 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I am compelled to reply because -

My wife of 43 years died last year as well.  So lonely.

My wife and I are celebrating our 44th anniversary this week.  I'm thankful she's still with me.  I can only imagine what you're going through.
Upisnowdown, you kidding, right?  Lol Welcome to the party.

[I never watched Family Guy, but I enjoyed the above clip.]
Great FG clip.  Such a good show.

Reminded me of a reel my daughter just shared with me
French is FUN