deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi all, DaRAGE is here
How did I miss this thread?

Hello and a belated welcome to the Next Generation of denying ignorance!!

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
Interesting theory on Tornado's.  I look forward to reading it!
(01-11-2024, 08:18 AM)Kurokage Wrote: How did I miss this thread?

Hello and a belated welcome to the Next Generation of denying ignorance!!

Hey kurocage. Good to see you!
(12-20-2023, 07:41 AM)DaRAGE Wrote: Hi all, thanks for the invite. 

I will most likely be on both forums at least for a while and who knows, i might choose this place to be my de facto place to be. 

Thanks for the invite though.

Highly appreciated.

This site is obviously new and going to have to change. So for instance have you given any thoughts in regards to the “replies” and “topics” in each forum category? Let me tell you, the “replies” category is going to grow very large very quickly is my guess.

Also, how about a recent posts category like ats?

New posts and new posts today probably ain’t going to cut it, in my honest opinion, but damn this site is a very good first try.

Keep up the great work.

Loving it so far.

Hello! Nice to see you here. [Image: ats2485_banana.gif]
(01-11-2024, 05:25 AM)DaRAGE Wrote: I will from now on only be posting here on this website and be making this my number one place to be for all things Conspiracy related, or in general from now on.

That is great to hear.  You've been around ATS even longer than I have and you've seen more changes.  We both have noticed similar things and yearn for the more CTer days.  
[Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]
(01-12-2024, 01:30 PM)MissBeck Wrote: Hello! Nice to see you here. [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...banana.gif]

You too! Good to see you ?

(01-12-2024, 11:37 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: That is great to hear.  You've been around ATS even longer than I have and you've seen more changes.  We both have noticed similar things and yearn for the more CTer days.  
[Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...cheers.gif]

DontTreadOnMe

Thanks for getting my account back on ATS but like I said i’m not going to post there anymore.

I need to start getting my content together for this tornadoes thread.

Hlad you’re here though.

I do know, im fairly sure that my tornadoes thread is going to upset Byrd a little bit i reckon. I think he will disagree with me wholeheartedly, but that’s just going to be fun to try and make him question the things he has learnt before.

That’s all i’m after. Questioning the things we have been told are true. Trying to open up some minds and making people question whether what they have been told and taught are actually accurate depictions of reality or not.

This is science!! Learning, attempting to understand.
(01-24-2024, 01:24 AM)DaRAGE Wrote: I do know, im fairly sure that my tornadoes thread is going to upset Byrd a little bit i reckon. I think he will disagree with me wholeheartedly, but that’s just going to be fun to try and make him question the things he has learnt before.

That’s all i’m after. Questioning the things we have been told are true. Trying to open up some minds and making people question whether what they have been told and taught are actually accurate depictions of reality or not.

This is science!! Learning, attempting to understand.
Hey, the way I look at it, we'll enjoy seeing you and Byrd debate.  And who knows who else will chime in.  We could even learn something.

I'm ready for some mind-expanding topics and discussions.  The old mind is getting rusty.