deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi all, DaRAGE is here
Hi all, thanks for the invite. 

I will most likely be on both forums at least for a while and who knows, i might choose this place to be my de facto place to be. 

Thanks for the invite though.

Highly appreciated.

This site is obviously new and going to have to change. So for instance have you given any thoughts in regards to the “replies” and “topics” in each forum category? Let me tell you, the “replies” category is going to grow very large very quickly is my guess.

Also, how about a recent posts category like ats?

New posts and new posts today probably ain’t going to cut it, in my honest opinion, but damn this site is a very good first try.

Keep up the great work.

Loving it so far.
Heyhey!  You're here too!  Good to see you!
Hahah you too bryd
(12-20-2023, 07:41 AM)DaRAGE Wrote: Hi all, thanks for the invite. 

I will most likely be on both forums at least for a while and who knows, i might choose this place to be my de facto place to be. 

Highly appreciated.

Glad you decided to join.   You are one of the oldest and still active ATSers....no small accomplishment DR Cool Beer

I'd say DI is still a work in progress.
So, suggestions are a good idea.
It's great to see you here!
(12-20-2023, 07:41 AM)DaRAGE Wrote: Hi all, thanks for the invite. 

Highly appreciated.

This site is obviously new and going to have to change. So for instance have you given any thoughts in regards to the “replies” and “topics” in each forum category? Let me tell you, the “replies” category is going to grow very large very quickly is my guess.

Also, how about a recent posts category like ats?

New posts and new posts today probably ain’t going to cut it, in my honest opinion, but damn this site is a very good first try.

Keep up the great work.

Loving it so far.

Lots to do, my friend. The Top/New/Live feeds are defintatly on the to-do list. As well as mobile responsivity and a couple others. Feedback is always welcomed, especially from the veterans.

Great to see another familiar name and glad to have you join us!
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
Thanks all. Glad to see you all here too ??☺️
DaRAGE, nice to have you on board.
(12-21-2023, 06:41 PM)xpert11 Wrote: DaRAGE, nice to have you on board.

Thanks. I’ve decided that from now on I will not be going and visiting abovetopsecret.com

I will from now on only be posting here on this website and be making this my number one place to be for all things Conspiracy related, or in general from now on.

I have been here and there on the internet recently and have found a great many things that I thought others would be bringing up as topics of conversation on a site like ATS, and they have not done so at all. Very disappointing. It shows that the members of ATS are not what they were back in the day. On the edge. Listening abroad. Informing their like minded brethren.I too have fell guilty of the same things. Many timeswhen i learn about such things are late at nightwhilst scrolling the phone in bed. I think to myself, surely 500,000 internet users that supposedly ATS gets would create topics as the things that I witness at such late times for me. They do not. Therefore it will fall to me or other kindred spirits to perform those actions.Even if I am tired.

Yes, ATS is NOT at all like it was. I want more… I think we can actually become a better website than the former and I am going to give it my all.

I have no doubt that I am going to be posting a lot of content in the coming weeks, so expect that.

One of my topics is most definitely going to be about tornadoes, as i honestly do not think that tornadoes are actually what we have been told. I mean, some of it makes a whole lot of sense, but I think it’s only half the story.. and i intend on proving it, or at least opening up your minds to other possibilities…

Don’t believe me? Let me ask you a question. Does a tornado on the sun differ from a tornado here on Earth? How? Why? Do tornadoes on the sun have a correlation to magnetism? Or Electromagnetism? If so, could that be what could cause tornadoes on Earth ? Perhaps a differential in electric charges could could a magnetic differential and therefore a need for discharging such differentials could in fact cause the spin of tornadoes? Or the make up of tornadoes…

Just dwell on that. I’ll talk about that within the next week.

Im telling you, i may just change your mind in regards to this topic with my “evidence”. ?

Until then, Adios
(01-11-2024, 05:25 AM)DaRAGE Wrote: Thanks. I’ve decided that from now on I will not be going and visiting abovetopsecret.com

I will from now on only be posting here on this website and be making this my number one place to be for all things Conspiracy related, or in general from now on.

I have been here and there on the internet recent and have found a great many things that I thought others would be bringing up as topics of conversation on a site like ATS, and they have not done so at all.

Yes, ATS is NOT at all like it was. I want more… I think we can actually become a better website than the former and I am going to give it my all.

I have no doubt that I am going to be posting a lot of content in the coming weeks, so expect that.

One of my topics is most definitely going to be about tornadoes, as i honestly do not think that tornadoes are actually what we have been told. I mean, some of it makes a whole lot of sense, but I think it’s only half the story.. and i intend on proving it, or at least opening up your minds to other possibilities…

Not sure what happened in the post above, i was just trying to change a word from recent to recently. Don’t worry I’ll figure it out

I'm looking forward to it my friend. The great migration is coming soon. Beer
[Image: colorblocksig.png]