deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Hello everyone
Back in our old digs I was Djz3ro but since then I've changed to DJ under this name and it's also the name I'm using for my YouTube Channel which I am currently researching and scouting locations for (Exploring & UFO Stuff maybe with a smidgeon of Music and Gaming but undecided on the latter two).

Looking forward to diving into less political subjects, especially UFO's, Consciousness, NDE, OBE, Lucid Dreaming, Meditation, Channelled and Remote Viewing (a lot of which, like Tom DeLonge, I couldn't take seriously but are now hard to ignore). I also see a fair few other topics to pique my interest.

Admittedly I could be a bit of a hit and run poster but not intentionally, I'm Neurodivergent, ADHD diagnosis but they're looking at others, it runs in my family, sometimes I forget the interesting topics I've started discussing. This year I am trying to be more organised and part of that includes keeping up with online discussions.

See you in the forums.
(01-11-2024, 03:27 PM)DougDastardly Wrote: Back in our old digs I was Djz3ro but since then I've changed to DJ under this name and it's also the name I'm using for my YouTube Channel which I am currently researching and scouting locations for (Exploring & UFO Stuff maybe with a smidgeon of Music and Gaming but undecided on the latter two).

Looking forward to diving into less political subjects, especially UFO's, Consciousness, NDE, OBE, Lucid Dreaming, Meditation, Channelled and Remote Viewing (a lot of which, like Tom DeLonge, I couldn't take seriously but are now hard to ignore). I also see a fair few other topics to pique my interest.

Admittedly I could be a bit of a hit and run poster but not intentionally, I'm Neurodivergent, ADHD diagnosis but they're looking at others, it runs in my family, sometimes I forget the interesting topics I've started discussing. This year I am trying to be more organised and part of that includes keeping up with online discussions.

See you in the forums.
Heya! 
Glad to see you made it here.  Wink

I remember spending time early on in the Paranormal Forum over there...and look forward to what the DIers will bring to the table  Thumbup Thumbup ​​​​​​​ Thumbup
Welcome to the future of Denying Ignorance my friend!!

[Video: https://youtu.be/e-QFj59PON4?si=p0ZFVEsJvBgugYnc]

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
welcome.  Stop by and wake it up in here.
(01-11-2024, 03:27 PM)DougDastardly Wrote: Back in our old digs I was Djz3ro but since then I've changed to DJ under this name and it's also the name I'm using for my YouTube Channel which I am currently researching and scouting locations for (Exploring & UFO Stuff maybe with a smidgeon of Music and Gaming but undecided on the latter two).

See you in the forums.

Greetings, and having Deny Ignorance members who add to the topical mix is always welcome.

See you in the forums.

Welcome!
Welcome, welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your new content!