deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Hello, Hola, Howdy, Hey Yall....howl
Good to see so many familiar faces!    

Just know I love you all...   even those I've done battle with on other fronts.

We have a common enemy you know....   THEM    call 'em what you want.    They got a nice little club, and we aren't in it.   

Happy Black Friday, everybody!    Please join me in not spending a penny today!   Beer

My complements on a really nice user interface.
Good to see ya :)
(11-24-2023, 01:09 PM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: Good to see so many familiar faces!    

We have a common enemy you know....   THEM    call 'em what you want.    They got a nice little club, and we aren't in it.   

Happy Black Friday, everybody!    Please join me in not spending a penny today!   Beer

Hello, good evening and ? welcome!

Never mind Black Friday. I hope you and the other American members of this forum enjoyed Thanksgiving.

Hi it’s nice to see you too!
(11-24-2023, 05:45 PM)xpert11 Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 01:09 PM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: Happy Black Friday, everybody!    Please join me in not spending a penny today!  

Never mind Black Friday. I hope you and the other American members of this forum enjoyed Thanksgiving.

I was in Spain a few years ago,  a few days before Thanksgiving.   There was a large modern mall attached to the hotel, so I went for a stroll.   There was Taco Bell, and Starbucks and Victoria's Secret had a big 'Black Friday Sale' sign up in their window.   There really isn't a connection with Thanksgiving, so why not?  

A shrine to globalism.
(11-25-2023, 11:43 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 01:09 PM)CoyoteAngels Wrote: Happy Black Friday, everybody!    Please join me in not spending a penny today!  

I was in Spain a few years ago,  a few days before Thanksgiving.   There was a large modern mall attached to the hotel, so I went for a stroll.   There was Taco Bell, and Starbucks and Victoria's Secret had a big 'Black Friday Sale' sign up in their window.   There really isn't a connection with Thanksgiving, so why not?  

A shrine to globalism.

I was in the Philippines a few years ago and nothing! Lol New Years came around and they were blowing up everything having a party of a lifetime. It was super cool!
(11-25-2023, 01:18 PM)Quantum12 Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 11:43 AM)CoyoteAngels Wrote:

A shrine to globalism.

I was in the Philippines a few years ago and nothing! Lol New Years came around and they were blowing up everything having a party of a lifetime. It was super cool!

They probably have a good idea of how to party in the PI.   Alot of US Navy used to be there.  Not as many today.

ATS? We're definitely not anti-ATS here. Just think of us as the soul of ATS passed into another entity. Almost like Emperor Palpatine, except ATS has been a little Snoke lately, and we're more into reviving Palpatines old body and reviving the reign of the Sith Lol

But if it didn't fly on ATS, it won't fly on here either. With the exception of undoing Darkos fuckups, and resetting the tone back to what our community used to be: a family.
[Image: marx.png]

What TSK said above.  
And, welcome   Ats2508_cheers