deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And the motormouth has returned!
(02-14-2024, 10:23 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: Howdy all!

Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know that the reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated. TheRedneck is still alive.

I've got several threads in the old noggin, so look for some input in the coming days. Been a cold winter without ATS, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. To whoever decided to start this place up, thank you!

TheRedneck

(02-14-2024, 02:10 PM)KKLoco Wrote: Looking forward to your Romania and Minnesota updates. ?

Hey Red,

Long time, no see.

Hope all is well!

Welcome.

Beer
Welcome.
I lurk 99% of the time but I have enjoyed your posts over the years.
Good to see you here.

Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know that the reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated. TheRedneck is still alive.

I've got several threads in the old noggin, so look for some input in the coming days. Been a cold winter without ATS, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. To whoever decided to start this place up, thank you!

TheRedneck

Howdy Redneck! I just never got the vibe on the discord site so I hope this works better for me. Lookit you wearing a shurriff badge n/ chit. Good to see you. I don't wanna see the old dog put down (that "other" site).
Redneck, I can’t tell you how many times I think of your statement of:

Watch the water, Romania, Stay out of MI or MN?

More please ?

So glad you’re here!
In tune
Glad your back, hope I'm not part of the reason you were banned on ats. I was posting in the thread about Minnesota and Romania.

Peace.
I have always enjoyed your insights! So glad you are here!
Have a sunshine type of day! Cool Cool
Yeehaw! Glad to see you here!
Happy to have a new place to land that is filled with familiar "faces."
I mostly lurk and learn but always enjoyed your input elsewhere. Must be that Southern bond.  Tongue

TheRedneck

Hi Redneck
Howdy. Welcome to Deny Ignorance.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully.