deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And the motormouth has returned!
Howdy all!

Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know that the reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated. TheRedneck is still alive.

I've got several threads in the old noggin, so look for some input in the coming days. Been a cold winter without ATS, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. To whoever decided to start this place up, thank you!

TheRedneck
Good to see you still kickin' sir!

Welcome to the new clubhouse  [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]
Interpol                  Deutsch Bank                  FBI                     Scotland Yard
(02-14-2024, 10:23 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: Howdy all!

Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know that the reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated. TheRedneck is still alive.

I've got several threads in the old noggin, so look for some input in the coming days. Been a cold winter without ATS, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. To whoever decided to start this place up, thank you!

TheRedneck

It's a pleasure to have you onboard. Welcome!
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
Good to see you about my good sir! Welcome to the next generation of denying ignorance!!

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
[Image: ugz0vyE.gif]

Hi and welcome Cool

TheRedneck
Hey! Good to see you.
Welcome!

TheRedneck

Looking forward to your Romania and Minnesota updates. ?
Nice.
Im coming out of lurk mode, to say, "Hi Red!! I've missed your face, over at ATS."