deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And the motormouth has returned!
Good to see you here, Redneck!!
This place would not be complete without you. [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -

Hell yeah!

Now it's a party!

I missed you man.  And screw the old noise... we can make some new noise right here.

[[happy dance]]
(02-14-2024, 10:23 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: Howdy all!

Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know that the reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated. TheRedneck is still alive.

I've got several threads in the old noggin, so look for some input in the coming days. Been a cold winter without ATS, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. To whoever decided to start this place up, thank you!

TheRedneck

Welcome to the home away from home. It is fantastic to have you onboard.

Just thought I'd drop in and let everyone know that the reports of my demise have been somewhat exaggerated. TheRedneck is still alive.

I've got several threads in the old noggin, so look for some input in the coming days. Been a cold winter without ATS, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle again. To whoever decided to start this place up, thank you!

TheRedneck

Well damn, 'Bama has arrived.

Very good to see you Sir. Hope all is well on your mountain!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7608806]

TheRedneck

My God, I assumed you'd just been stuck in the corner, knees drawn to chest, rocking back and forth since Saban retired.

Good to see ya!

TheRedneck
Well.
There goes the Neighborhood!!

Seriously, missed you being around. It's been a long, cold year my friend.
Onwards and upwards, dude.
My favorite Redneck!!!  (and yes, there are several for me to choose from, being spawned from Alabama stock)

Great to see you!!!   Welcome to ground zero.   This is where it is all going to happen, and grow and become.   

I can just imagine your incoming conversations....... "well, Goddamit, I ain't a moderator no more and I don't see whah ah have to worry about it now!!"   You are part of the best of us.   It's important to me that you know that.   I can't WAIT to see the tumbling stones that bounce out of your head.   

Welcome brother ;o)

TheRedneck

It's good to have you home.
Been keeping a few PBR chilled for the occasion. Beer