deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weaponized Ep 39 "The USG has a UFO in its possession"
Interesting podcast. 
DIA intelligence agent in official 2011 report session in capital - we have a craft of unknown origin. A UFO. 
Disclosure has happened people. It’s just more and more details coming out at this point. 
Here is the most interesting part to me: Twitter video link
Quote:We don't know if the UFO that James Lacatski was allowed to discuss in Initial Revelations was a crashed, landed or "gifted" UFO.
But the fact that it exists and given Lacatski's credentials, we know that crash retrievals are real and have been going on for a while now. You can read between the lines of what Lacataski states, including his statement that the UFO is housed in a "congressional facility."
"The USG has a UFO in its possession and has been able to access the inside of it."
Here is the full podcast wit Lacatski admitting it’s true: 
Quote:astonishing revelations from former DIA intelligence analyst and UFO program manager Dr. James Lacatski. Lacatski's comments last week on WEAPONIZED generated strong reactions from the UFO public around the world. Jeremy and George sort out the impact of statements made by Lacatski and his co-author Dr. Colm Kelleher, and also take a deep dive into the new AARO report, why it failed to deliver what the public demands. As an added bonus, we resurrect an interview from the 1990's in which a legendary intelligence official candidly spoke about crash retrievals and reverse engineering programs.
I really like Jeremy and George, but my pet theory is that the USG wants the world to believe it has a UFO in it's possession.   

Until I see one my own self, or until they expose themselves for all humanity to acknowledge their reality, I reserve judgement.