deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Of all the.... really? Well... I need a drink.
(06-13-2024, 02:50 PM)KKLoco Wrote: I’ll stick with refreshing ones as it’s summertime.

Espresso Martini (my favorite)
Mint Julep (quick buzz)
Mojito
Paloma
Mai Tai

I don't drink like used to, LOL I want to but the morning afters are too brutal

I concur a Martini can be done a plethora of ways, us Southerners love a good mint julep too. 

Mojitos are great too never a Palorna, but yes a Mai Tai too

I like a really well-blended Long Island ice tea. In Vegas early one morning got a bartender to make me a LIIT with some top shelve liquors and damn it was so good, after 3 of them I was feeling rather lit.

Can't forget a good Margarita either so many varieties, Ive found a lime watermelon cranberry frozen margarita to be the bomb.

We used to rent a commercial frozen margarita machine, and after hours I'd try all kinds of concoctions a frozen mojito tastes like an adult dessert. 

Not to mention a good vodka goes with anything, took me forever to clean the machine but a frozen White Russian with Kaluala absolutely rocks
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Of all the.... really? Well... I need a drink. - by putnam6 - 06-15-2024, 10:57 AM