deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon - Documentary
(05-04-2024, 01:29 PM)Nerb Wrote: Here is a superb documentary covering so many of the conspiracies regarding the (apparent) Moon Landings.

Many questions are asked and scrutinised with evidence from many different sources covering so many of the traditional conspiracies and then some. It's a long one at 3 hours 34 minutes but very well worth the time for those serious about understanding truth and taking in the evidence to find it.

I'm sure some folks here have a theory or two and perhaps they will be focused on in the documentary subject matter and perhaps you will also, like me, have a whole bunch more theories afterwards to put to those who still believe Man actually did walk on the Moon. I think modern technology and evolved critical thinking are finally catching up to the old technology and spoonfed information that never got scrutinised too much at the time in favour of the amazing news of the event.

A very thorough and professional documentary to watch. Enjoy.

Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/hMQY6tW.jpg]

Just watched this for 2.5hrs ...still need to watch the rest, however, this only deeply confirms what I already suspected, this guy DEFINITELY did his research! Way to many questions without many answers....because there is refutable proof now and has been and what see now is nothing more than to keep the machine rolling to keep the paychecks rolling. IMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evidence Man Never Landed On The Moon - Documentary - by Komodo - 05-29-2024, 05:49 PM