deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel and Palestine | Middle Ground Roundtable
(12-11-2023, 09:51 PM)Lysergic Wrote: It's not possible to be both Pro-Israel and Pro-Palestine....

So says the video.

Yet it's entirely possible to be both Anti-Israel and Anti-Palestine, so sayeth the wise.

I rather just be Pro-American fuck the rest.

The American isolationist view, which I agree with 100% BTW, died a long time ago I'd say circa April 6, 1917, if not much earlier. It isn't coming back at least not on this planet. 

It's also very American to stick their genitalia into other countries' business while spouting their thoughts and ideas when it is overwhelmingly obvious those countries are talking about a specific issue and aren't interested in the American opinion.  Much like this thread, It ain't always about America.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Israel and Palestine | Middle Ground Roundtable - by putnam6 - 12-12-2023, 12:06 AM