deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD---
This is telling us all to "F" off I guess.
Biden challenges Trump to pair of debates — but only on his terms (nypost.com)
Quote: President Biden said he is willing to debate former President Donald Trump twice ahead of the election — but only if Trump agrees to his strict terms.
“Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020, and now he wants to debate me again,” Biden said in the fiery video released Wednesday.
“Well, make my day, pal,” Biden, 81, added.
Pretty tough talk... oh wait.
Quote: The Biden camp, however, rejected allowing the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates to run the face-offs, despite it having done so since 1988,

what else will Honest Joe want?
Quote: Instead of the commission debates on Sept. 16, Oct. 1 and Oct. 9, Biden wants to go toe to toe with Trump on a more compressed schedule — with the first debate as early as June, campaign chair Jennifer O’Malley Dillon wrote.
I wonder why June? Judge rejects Hunter Biden’s bid to delay his June trial on gun charges (nypost.com) 
Quote: The three-to-six-day jury trial in Delaware will start on June 3 — despite disagreements over evidence sharing between Weiss’ office and Hunter’s legal team.
I bet we can guess when that first debate with Trump will be if Honest Joe gets his way. 

Then we have this fun bit with these debates,
Quote: 
The Biden team also wants the debates to be on stages inside a television studio with microphones that automatically cut out when the speaker’s time elapses — and no live audience, the Times noted.
The proposed debates would also exclude Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and any other third-party candidates.

I guess that makes sense that Honest Joe doesn't want to debate against both Trump and Kennedy. I mean it's not like the Trotskyist in the DNC want a lot of competition with these debates?
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T-QfHZenfY]
Sure that might be in Washington State, but as we've seen in the past (CHOP/CHAZ and the Summer of Love where both Summer and Love were hit by a highspeed car while protesting) the Chinese tactics all show themselves first in Washington State. 

and before anyone wants to point out the whole "Chinese Tariff" issue that was singed, well look at these reports.
Biden raises tariffs on Chinese EVs and aluminum after Hunter's former firm helped broker deals benefitting same industries (nypost.com)
Quote: An investment firm linked to Hunter Biden helped broker deals benefitting the Chinese electric vehicle and aluminum sectors – the same industries Joe Biden slapped tariffs on Tuesday over fears that the US adversary would come to dominate both markets.
The embattled first son co-founded BHR Partners in 2013. Three years later, the firm was influential in facilitating a deal in which a Chinese firm bought a Congolese cobalt mine from American and Canadian companies.
it should be pointed out that China isn't quite up to speed on making money from these mines yet.
US blames China’s CMOC for predatory tactics behind cobalt glut (miningweekly.com)
Quote: “In the case of cobalt, there’s a company called CMOC which is driving this oversupply and that’s keeping prices down,” Fernandez told Bloomberg in a separate interview. The US official is the State Department lead for the Minerals Security Partnership, a collaboration of 14 countries and the European Union to raise public and private investment in “responsible critical minerals supply chains” worldwide.
“There are consequences when you have oversupply,” he said. “It’s a challenge to our clean energy goals, which are going to require exponentially more cobalt going forward.”
CMOC declined to respond to Fernandez’s comments, while saying it “strives to promote the healthy development of the cobalt industry and build a competitive and sustainable cobalt supply chain.”

Poor hunter won't make any money unless the US restricts the flow of these resources, and that's why the Tariff was signed. Honest Joe, more like China Joe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- - by guyfriday - 05-15-2024, 09:28 AM