deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Obama’s ‘Leave The World Behind’ movie WEAPONIZED
(01-17-2024, 05:24 PM)StoutBroux Wrote: As far as fact checkers, one definitely needs to pay attention.  But I actually looked up the process and there are literally thousands of videos and articles on how to add audio files to an existing video to increase sound depth and quality.  It's quite easy and is very common.  I don't know how much you are into digital art but with apps like Illustrator and such, you can add your work in layers. It's almost unlimited the amount of layers you can implement. The same is true with adding audio files to a video.

I think the thing that irritates me most about the linked video is the guy claiming he's NEVER seen anything like it when it is in fact, quite common.

I'd agree.  It's a common thing.  To make it work, you've got to have a really good sound system and not your home computer's sound board.

In fact, I think if you've been to any movie since at least the first Star Wars you will have had this kind of sound pumped at you at a greater volume (and focus) than you get from your home tv.  Horror movies do this to enhance the "scare" (watch one sometime on an older tv or with a bad sound system.  It's not nearly as engaging)  If you've sat in a live concert with any sort of musical group, you've gotten higher doses of this.

And it's a pretty pointless one.  If you're using a weapon, you want to aim it at a target, not randomly fling its ammunition all around the landscape.  Imagine hunting a deer and instead of setting up a blind and a feeding station you just walk out into a field, shout "Here deer!" and shoot bullets into the air.

Because that's about how effective this would be as a weapon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama’s ‘Leave The World Behind’ movie WEAPONIZED - by Byrd - 01-17-2024, 07:16 PM