deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back
(01-13-2024, 06:44 AM)Kurokage Wrote: Thanks for posting the better video.

To me it seems like someone either adjusting brightness or contrast, or adjusting the thermal scale slightly.
These are approx' and at..
0.07-0.10  0.18-0.20  1.04-1.12  1.35-2.00
The best one is the last one and you do see the blacker objects in the background change in contrast along with the "UAP".

I'm watching on both a 34" 1440 monitor and 75" 4k

Yeah, Im the opposite, have a TV Im using as my monitor, it has false colors, damaged pixels, etc. And yes my eyesight has gone to hell too. LOL so am I 100%, no I am not. 

Still, the clips with the eyewitnesses' account of it dipping into the water and reemerging, while I don't accept it as cold hard fact, I can still go into "what if" mode. Simply if it was bogus wouldn't the military know its bogus and say the video is bogus, so far they haven't for whatever reason?
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back - by putnam6 - 01-15-2024, 09:23 AM