deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back
(01-13-2024, 01:28 AM)putnam6 Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 01:28 AM)putnam6 Wrote:  

Yes but black objects don't become white or vice versa, FWIW often when observing and filming they have to adjust settings, aren't these films from the military and nor some schmo with an iPhone and photoshop? ie if somebody is screwing with them it's the military. Unless they are messed with afterward one would think that in that case the military would say the films been altered.

When I slowed it down you see the highlighting faint yellow glow around the object, but not much else changes. First we need to find the whole clip not just the cut for presentation here's an enhanced version FWIW I WAS LEANING TOWARDS bird poop on the lens but now Im not so sure  

[Video: https://youtu.be/qHVMFObyW5w?si=uB2p-lExevs61Ehp]
Thanks for posting the better video.

To me it seems like someone either adjusting brightness or contrast, or adjusting the thermal scale slightly.
These are approx' and at..
0.07-0.10  0.18-0.20  1.04-1.12  1.35-2.00
The best one is the last one and you do see the blacker objects in the background change in contrast along with the "UAP".

I'm watching on both a 34" 1440 monitor and 75" 4k

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back - by Kurokage - 01-13-2024, 06:44 AM