deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back
(01-10-2024, 02:58 PM)putnam6 Wrote: Consistent temp?

Not according to this person OR VIDEO, check the time around 3:45-3:48 it appears to shift from dark to light to almost transparent. So much so it made me think of CGI

I thought that myself.   I believe there is a possible correlation between light and dark objects in the background behind the object, which to me suggests the possibility of a clear object, or even an artifact on the video lens.  

I continue to believe that scientists should be researching analysis of different wavelengths and strata of electromagnetic radiation.   I can't help wondering if "they" are always there, but cloaked or otherwise manifesting in a different vibrational rate.    Suppose for the sake of argument that most people have a vibrational frequence of 70-100 mHz.  What would a person look like who ramped up to 1847 mHz?  Would it kill them?  Would we even see them?

Messages In This Thread
RE: UAP over Iraq airbase video released supposedly went from air to the water and back - by argentus - 01-10-2024, 03:15 PM