deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel and Palestine | Middle Ground Roundtable
(12-23-2023, 10:24 AM)FlyersFan Wrote: SISTER.  I'm a girl.  Everyone thinks I'm a guy for some reason!  ha ha

Well that I was not aware of, thats what I get for making assumptions.

Apologies Broad Street Bully Sister, I kind of adopted the Flyers since Atlanta has lost both its hockey teams. I read most of your posts on ATS when I venture back over there

As for the Israel/Gaza situation, I have no problem with how Israel has conducted itself for the most part. I can read about and talk about what's happening and what may happen for hours. 

During the meltdown at ATS found a decent channel on Discord with lots of info and plenty of contributors where both sides are represented fairly well. They do a decent job of filtering some of the BS propaganda on both sides too. Lots of links too. If post something here it's likely from there 

https://discord.gg/NsAvKDjFRW

I also check out the Free Agenda TV channel, which definitely has a humanitarian element to it, but it's not obnoxious, and it is a well-moderated site. While I understand those points and have some empathy. For every one point that makes me pause, there are usually 3-4 that hit home that Israel was left no choice because of the hostages and the barbaric nature of 10/7. Without IDF boots on the ground, Hamas was prepared to wait it out, and hope the Arab world rallied around them. 

Both sites though seem to have a broad scope of contributors, there is a sizable chunk that really believes the opposite or we have and extensive propaganda networks

Ats2508_cheers Deny Ignorance, Sister... looking forward to your viewpoints...

(12-23-2023, 11:07 AM)Kwaka Wrote: Just being consistent with how the death toll comes in after any disaster, it does take a while to get a full tally. RT news and others are finding a few each day, but with how the Gaza infrastructure has been decimated, it is not in any position to give a clear and accurate account each day.

The only bodies getting counted at this time are the ones that can be recovered and verified. As for how many are still under the rubble, just went splat as a bomb hit or taken out by Israel forces an not on the count list?

I agree but are you suggesting a ceasefire a humanitarian pause, Im all for it ONCE Hamas releases the hostages. 

We just had an American hostage die in captivity in Gaza, like some damn prisoner of war bounty BS, it was a 76-year-old man. Who was taken because Hamas promised $10,000 per hostage, now 10,000 times 240 no way was Hamas ever going to pay out 2.4 million in bounties thus the hostages have now been tortured, drugged, raped, and killed. 

20 years ago America would have been outraged AF, but now its crickets...  

apologizes for the rant
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Israel and Palestine | Middle Ground Roundtable - by putnam6 - 12-23-2023, 05:12 PM