deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Has Nobody Heard Of This Man?
Following on from this thread do find it pretty amazing that nobody's ever really heard of this chap..

Especially given his instrumental role in the institutions involved in the pandemic; his wacky eugenicist opinions and truly deep connections to the Rockefeller's 'Hasting Centre'.

• 'Bioethicist' Ezekiel Emanuel:

[Image: Ezekiel-Emanuel.jpg]

Quote:• Senior Advisor to the Director General of the WHO.

• Chair of the WEF Future Health Care Committee.

• Founding Chair of the 'Bioethics' Department at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).

• Member of President Biden's COVID-19 Advisory Board

INFO:

Quote:An example of a prominent and controversial bioethicist with Eugenics tendencies was the CFR member EZEKIEL EMANUEL, the brother of Donald Trump’s showbiz agent, ARI EMANUEL. Ezekiel Emmanuel was an oncologist and one of America’s most influential bioethicists. During the Covid pandemic, in November 2020, President-elect Joe Biden named Ezekiel Emanuel to be one of the 16 members of his COVID-19 Advisory Board.

At the World Economic Forum, Ezekiel was the chair of its’ meta-council on the Future of Health Care Committee. Ezekiel was the founding chair of the department of bioethics at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).  

In 2020, The Hastings Center hosted an online discussion of the ethical issues related to easing Covid-19 pandemic restrictions in the USA: “Re-Opening the Nation: What Values Should Guide Us?” This conversation featured Ezekiel and 2 others. Ezekiel complained that ‘Big Tech’ (Facebook, Google, et al) was not doing enough to share data about users’ movements with governments and researchers, relevant to COVID-19. 

By 2021, Ezekiel was publicly advocating mandatory vaccination for frontline workers and students. He also said that ‘immunity passports’ were “ethical” (See his 2020 co-written paper: “The Ethics of COVID-19 Immunity-Based Licenses (“Immunity Passports”)”.  

Ezekiel was criticised for his support of ‘death panels’ and for effectively throwing out the Hippocratic Oath, preferring that scarce medical resources should go to those who contribute most to society. As such, he was part of a school of thought that redefines a physician’s duty, insisting that it includes working for the ‘greater good’ of society instead of focusing only on a patient’s needs. He argued that a life past the age of 75 is mostly worthless. He argued this in his 2014 essay in “The Atlantic”: “WHY I HOPE TO DIE AT 75: An argument that society and families—and you—will be better off if nature takes its course swiftly and promptly”. 

Eugenics And Bioethics

Reckon the full linked article is well worth a read as there are some pretty outrageous opinions being discussed and any thoughts on the subject would be appreciated (this started out as a post that became a thread).

Beer
From 10:05

Video
I apologize for refraining from commenting on this thread - despite how important the topic is...

The reason is personal to me. 

I find the entire body of those... people... like 'Bioethicist' Ezekiel Emanuel to be literally reprehensible.

You see, he and his fanbase are like sales staff who foist damaging products on their customers... gleefully.  Like black market drug pushers, abusive pimps, and well-positioned but otherwise useless mafia middlemen; they are the pinnacle of a self-justified irritant in the world.

When "they" decide that being "old" makes a person "useless," and that people with dementia shouldn't be given medical services, they affirm their shameful eugenicist roots.

As if somewhere in their makeup, they believe that God anointed them the 'cullers of the herd.'

But frankly... it's their "glee" that repulses me.  It pervades their utterances, and gives proof of their social narcissism.  If I were forced to 'decide' on whom we could do without in our society... it would be them.
(06-24-2024, 10:35 AM)Maxmars Wrote: I apologize for refraining from commenting on this thread - despite how important the topic is...

The reason is personal to me. 

I find the entire body of those... people... like 'Bioethicist' Ezekiel Emanuel to be literally reprehensible.

No need to apologise my friend as I realize this is a pretty distressing and disturbing topic - it's also an incredibly important one so I do appreciate (and completely agree with) your reply.

Apparently 'eugenics' is now 'crypto-eugenics' and has gone 'covert':

Quote:"They had to pursue a strategy … called “crypto-eugenics.” In essence, “You seek to fulfill the aims of eugenics without disclosing what you are really aiming at and without mentioning the word.” This is how the Eugenics Society conceived of its funding for the IPPF."

Matthew Connelly.

Would say it's rather alarming when the same ideologies responsible for things like the Aktion T4 program are now deliberately masquerading their intentions - also don't think it's any coincidence that the same family who funded the first wave of American eugenics and who then funded the Nazi Kaiser Wilhelm Institute (not to mention the SS) are nowadays funding 'the Hastings Center'.

There are some truly disgusting and disgraceful things being proposed by modern day eugenicists and it's almost as if these people are in one big misanthropic cult with 'utter contempt' for humanity.

Beer