deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything"
Quote:• "The more these official institutions engage in this crazy form of denialism, the more they discredit themselves."

Wouldn't like these shenanigans to get 'memory holed' and although these Congressional Committee Hearings happened in September last year it's amazing how I still meet people today who refuse to believe what was said.

Also, with the potential upcoming 'Bird Flu' narrative thought it would prudent to post just in case this material gets conveniently 404'd (which tends to happen a lot these days).

Anyway here's the video of the proceedings and regarding the mRNA injections into humans - apparently 'nobody forced anybody to do anything'.

Priceless lol.

• Congressional Committee Hearings:

[Image: frwam7hyaostvgaz83ua.jpg]

Quote:VIDEO LINK

The Biden Administration is rewriting the history of COVID. Today, the head of OSHA claimed "we didn't demand that anyone be fired" despite issuing a worker vaccine mandate for 84 million Americans that was struck down by the Supreme Court.

Previously, HHS Secretary Becerra claimed "we didn't force anyone to do anything" despite imposing a toddler mask mandate and Education Secretary Cardona baldly denied his past support for student vaccine mandates

Have transcribed the Committee questioner's statement from the video and it just about sums things.up.

It probably should be read twice by everyone - out loud if possible.

Quote:• "Mr Parker you're one of a number now of officials in this administration who have come before this committee and tried to tell us that two plus two doesn't equal four.

Sitting in the chair that you're in now the secretary of education testified, gave false testimony, to this committee denying that he had promoted a student vaccine mandate when he had done precisely that.

Sitting in the chair that you're sitting in now the secretary of health and human services made one of the most outlandish statements ever entered into the congressional record, which is saying quite a lot, when he said 'we never forced anyone to do anything' in relation to the widely discredited policy of forcing children as young as two years old to wear masks..

..and now you come before us today, asked about one of the most sweeping abuses of power that we've seen, that was rebuked by the Supreme Court, and you tell us that 'we didn't demand that anyone be fired'.

So has there been some sort of memo going around?

Why is the administration insistent on rewriting history?"

Also thought thete was a good article below but unfortunately the majority of it is now behind a paywall.

Snippet:

Quote:Did you hear this? They are actually saying with straight faces that they didn’t force you to wear a mask, or lock down and shutter your businesses, or choose between taking an experimental drug or losing your job… Nope! They did none of that. And you – well, you are flat out crazy if you think they did. You are lying. You are exaggerating and totally overreacting.

Now Biden Admin Says “We Didn’t Force Anyone To Do Anything… Didn’t Demand Anyone Be Fired”

Anyone any thoughts on these slippery antics?

Does anyone still trust a word these people say?

Beer
Thought this was an extremely relevant old news clip (back when objective journalism actually existed lol).

"One of the greatest medical health care scandals of the century"

[Video: https://youtu.be/q9qeLcq3y8w]
Karl, just yesterday I had a fairly extensive conversation with a work buddy about this exact topic when we were discussing the jab, etc.

I was not forced into it for work (even as a paramedic), but rather to be able to fly home to my wife. I had to have proof of vaccination to transit home via the US.

He, on the other hand did for work, or be let go. As the sole breadwinner, he was left with no choice.

Interestingly enough, both of us had already been infected and lived through Covid, both with written documentation of such, and were still forced into vaccination.

And then our governments (US and Canadian) have both started spouting this nonsense that they had never forced anything on the people.

Utter bullshit. Lying, deceitful bastards.

Tecate
If it’s hot, wet and sticky and it’s not yours, don’t touch it!
They're walking a razor's edge with these lies.

What they're counting on is people being 'stoopid'.  What they DID do was make it impossible for most people NOT to get the jab.

What they DID do is make an incomplete sentence.  What they really did say SHOULD have been worded like this...

"You are not being forced to get the jab, you have a choice...and you can choose to starve to death, lose your home, and lose your freedom if you like...OR, you can get the jab; your choice!"

THAT is what they DID say!
(06-15-2024, 07:49 AM)Tecate Wrote: Karl, just yesterday I had a fairly extensive conversation with a work buddy about this exact topic when we were discussing the jab, etc.

I was not forced into it for work (even as a paramedic), but rather to be able to fly home to my wife. I had to have proof of vaccination to transit home via the US.

He, on the other hand did for work, or be let go. As the sole breadwinner, he was left with no choice.

Interestingly enough, both of us had already been infected and lived through Covid, both with written documentation of such, and were still forced into vaccination.

And then our governments (US and Canadian) have both started spouting this nonsense that they had never forced anything on the people.

Utter bullshit. Lying, deceitful bastards.

Tecate

It is complete and utter BS, my brother and sister both got vaccinated solely because thier bosses demanded it.
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
Appreciate the replies and could not agree more - there are certainly serious attempts at 'revisionist' history going on and folks should absolutely not let them get away with it.

It also doesn't help that they keep actively changing the actual 'definition' of things lol.

Anyway it could be nothing but thought some intriguing points were raised in this vid about the potential new 'bird flu' narrative.

Medical Industrial Complex Hypes Next Scamdemic

BeerBeer
(06-15-2024, 07:59 AM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote: They're walking a razor's edge with these lies.

More whoppers discussed in this interview mate.. including the potential global modelling of a 2007 'pseudo-epidemic' caused by PCR tests.

Seriously thought the author raised some very important factual points about many aspects.

Quote:Video Interview

In this conversation Davis lays out the copious documentation demonstrating how the pseudopandemic was generated, identifies the larger agenda behind the push toward implementing the technocratic biosecurity state and talks about what we can do to stop this nightmare from becoming a reality.

Beer
Karl12:

Excelllent thread and yes, I took the jab in late September 2021 after discussing with my doctor as I wanted to visit my property in Canada and I could not get there unless I had the Pfizer Jab. I am not proud of it but I did it. My 2nd Jab was also in September and I felt like I ws going to die. Then in November of 2021 I collapsed in front of my wife. All is documented on ATS! The Urgent Care doctors said that I need a lifestyle change? Huh? I play basketball and run full court and lift weights for my entry into the 100 meter dash and Running Long Jump for the Senior Games. Huh again. 

That was back in 2021 and now its June 2024. All of my blood test is normal with exception to and guess what?

MY IMMUNE SYSTEM!

My immune system is shot? 

So just WTF and what caused that? I am NOT obese and eat well. Veggies, salmon and the right meats. NO surgary drinks and I read the labels. At my age I could be a poster boy for fitness as an old guy. Kind of like all thise who were in excellent condition and since passed.

So for the rest of my life now am I Fauchied up, gots the "Joe Bidens" and the GatesOrama Master Race Vaccine?
(06-08-2024, 05:26 AM)Karl12 Wrote: Anyone any thoughts on these slippery antics?

Maybe they have finally realized that what they did is tantamount to manslaughter in some cases, and they are flopping around like fish out of water to avoid any accountability. I don't even know how many videos I watched about people having to choose between job and jab, or no jab no job, but it was a lot - a lot from within the health care industry itself.

Maybe it was all just a bad dream, or they sent the folks at CERN back in time to create another Mandela Effect, i.e. it's now nothing more than just one more faulty memory.
Didn’t force?

OK. How about blackmail, shame, threaten, alienate or generally destroy people/livelihoods/etc. for only speaking what is now known to be factually accurate today - and was obvious then.

All you had to do in 2020 is run some data. All of the BS was patently obvious.

The saddest part of this whole escapade is the destruction of science and any remote sense of trust in any institution that otherwise is supposed to look out for the public’s best interest. They not only torched their perceived “intelligence” but also public trust. These people were supposed to care about lives. They don’t. They care about something I suppose but it certainly isn’t the wellbeing of the citizenry. And that’s really sad and terrible. They owe us compensation and a massive, massive apology to earn our trust back.

We may get some compensation but we’ll never get the apology. Sigh…