deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Rats are coming out of the woodwork
(03-15-2024, 09:12 PM)SchrödingersRat Wrote: Greetings gang!  Strange to be typing a message into a real editor.  I guess the ATS BBCode is non-functional here.  Or at a minimum, verklempt.

I haven't read a single post yet so I know not where I tread.  But like always in my life, I'll forge ahead and blunder about blindly until I figure it all out.

How many people/members are here?  Perhaps I'm alone and am cursed to wander aimlessly.

Well, off I go to explore.  If anyone sees me shuffling around and mumbling, please gently point me in the right direction.

Welcome. The Rat is leaving the sinking ⚓ ship?⅜

[quote="Oldcarpy2" pid='5375' dateline='1713374982']

Welcome. The Rat is leaving the sinking ⚓ ship?

Oops. Dunno what happened there.
not sure if anyone will recognize me since i wasnt too active on ATS and i dont recognize most of you but hi, welcome.  Beer Beer
I leave this and hope God can see my heart is pure...
Is Heaven just another door? ?
Hey not all that wander are lost! Take a peek around and you will find some familiar names lurking about. Good to see another of the ATS crew found their way over!
(04-17-2024, 12:29 PM)Oldcarpy2 Wrote: Welcome. The Rat is leaving the sinking ⚓ ship?⅜

(04-17-2024, 12:29 PM)Oldcarpy2 Wrote: Welcome. The Rat is leaving the sinking ⚓ ship?

Oops. Dunno what happened there.

learning curve for us still  Thumbup

Tongue