deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Patterson-Gimlin Footage.
(12-30-2023, 12:49 PM)underpass61 Wrote: I have a business associate/friend that I've known for 35+ years. About 10 years ago we were chatting and he told me of an experience he had as a kid. His best friend was a Mormon kid whose family used to go to a retreat in the Utah wilderness every summer and he was invited to go along. He told me that one afternoon/early evening he and his friend decided to go down to a small lake and do some fishing before it got too dark. They were walking down the dirt trail to the lake when suddenly a huge hairy creature stepped out of the brush and onto the trail about 100 feet ahead of them. He said it was at least 8 feet tall and it stopped and turned toward them. They froze - then the creature bounded off the other side of the trail and went up a heavily forested embankment at an unbelievable speed, snapping branches and making an ungodly racket. He turned to his friend only to see that he was already gone running back up the trail! He took off after his friend and they told the parents what happened but of course they didn't believe it.
This guy has zero reason to lie to me, in fact as he was telling me goosebumps literally rose up on his arms. He said it happens every time he thinks about it.

Its stories of encounters like this add to the circumstantial evidence, with the physical evidence of tracks and casts. The chances all of these are hoaxes, lies or misidentifications are astronomically small. 

As for Willow Creek and Patty plenty of sightings are still being reported to this day, if it was a money grab one would think the suit and story would be worth a small fortune
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....
Our government owns about 1/3 of all US land, with much of it off limits to citizens, so who knows how many unknown species may reside therein?

Half of US land is undeveloped, so there could be many things never before seen.

I remain open minded on BF; there may or may not be another explaination. I do know taking the book Missing:411 camping with me was a bad idea, though.
I'm not a Domestic Engineer; I'm still feral.
[Image: yxpLJtN.jpg]
(11-21-2023, 12:41 PM)Kurokage Wrote: We really need to start this part of the site off with some Patty vids for those new to Cryptozology.
So this is the most recent stabilized HD footage of Patty I could find.
What's people's opinion on Patty after all these years? Was it just a guy in an ape suit or was it an unkown homind?

It's butt muscles do not move and look at the upper leg next to the big butt "I do not Lie" It creases .. Fake I thought they admitted it in the end .

https://i.imgur.com/yxpLJtN.jpg
Something that is also possible is that most sightings that are not hoaxed are actually Black Bears walking upright, which they can do. They tend to do that when they want to see over bushes and the like.
(12-31-2023, 03:24 PM)ravenwatcher Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/yxpLJtN.jpg]
It's butt muscles do not move and look at the upper leg next to the big butt "I do not Lie" It creases .. Fake I thought they admitted it in the end .

https://i.imgur.com/yxpLJtN.jpg

Im a complete novice LOL and not trying to convert anybody to the church of Patty, it isn't that important its just a past time 

Just know statistically for all the stories to be hoaxes,  black bears, or other misidentifications is incredibly small and it discounts the professionals the police officers the backwoodsmen that aren't prone to mistakes let's just say. 

Im more skeptical of new stories than the older accounts honestly  

We have a chit-ton of fake footprint casts, many of which professionals like Meldrum believe are genuine however

(12-31-2023, 04:57 PM)Blaine91555 Wrote: Something that is also possible is that most sightings that are not hoaxed are actually Black Bears walking upright, which they can do. They tend to do that when they want to see over bushes and the like.

If it's hidden a bit perhaps, but nothing of a black bear's silhouette says sasquatch at all.
Quote:His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....