deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy thoughts on the recent debate
Biden's performance in the debate didn't surprise anyone no matter their ideological convictions. He is not fit to take part in debates and he is most likely suffering from neurological problems and dementia. Suffering with illnesses such as Alzheimer's and dementia can happen to any of us and we can't mock or make fun of older people with these devastating conditions.

In my mind it looks as if it was long planned and the best way to get rid of him. Humiliation on National TV and with hundreds of millions watching. Democrats want to replace him with someone else and they found the best opportunity to do so. Joe was conveniently 'assassinated' to make way for _________ whoever you can think of.
It might not be too hyperbolic to consider that Biden's final debate was a set-up for a metaphorical assassination.

Considering that it is virtually impossible that those closest to the President were unaware of the extent of his difficulties, however you might theorize their nature.  They certainly knew how he was performing his duties, what his limitations were, and what had been afflicting him.  While it is understandable that they would employ every measure to mitigate these problematic elements of public performance, and even employed every PR tool and media connection to protect the office-holder, it was inescapable that this was not a 'tolerable' circumstance (especially today, in light of the public's awareness and engagement in questioning whatever the hell was going on with him.)

In the unlikely event that everyone was completely 'surprised' at the outcome, it shows with even more emphasis that whomever was pulling the strings in the cloistered background had completely lost track of reality, and was using his position as we use an old used car which can't be repaired... drive it until it can go no further.  The immediate onslaught of press revealing the not-so-sudden willingness of party members to "abandon the (leader)ship" and call for another candidate shows an underlying (yet unspoken) awareness of the problem, and perhaps even hints to a 'design' or 'plan' of his party - which is firmly entrenched in ownership of media direction (among other things.)

It implies (to me anyway) that there was probably already 'underlying preparations' lined up and ready to go.  Considering that the party has fully embraced the errant strategy of "appearances" superseding 'substance,' we can expect that whomever the "new" candidate may be, will be lying in any utterances or posture of "who knew?"  Also, we can expect that the eventual "replacement candidate" will be fully entangled with all the 'buzz-word' and 'faddish' precepts of the "New Left."  They will use words like "regrettable," or "unfortunate" as if they only now "just heard about this," or "just realized..." (as if the press' reporting of Bidens' performances was absolutely truthful all along.)

I do feel for the man who glowed so strongly with genuine pride at finally having achieved his goal of becoming president, after long hovering around the circle, waiting for a chance to sit in the chair.  Who he is now doesn't seem to conform to the image of a President anymore.  Maybe he just partied too hard for too long.

The fall has begun... and it will be ugly and won't lack in shameful exposition.  Some folks seem to never learn that old American concept of "comeuppance."  Of course, he will be protected, as most presidents are... but it won't change the knowledge that is inbound, regardless of "what we can or can't do about it."
TBH I wish they would both retire and make way for younger candidates. I find them both cringe worthy for different reasons.
To be honest, Vivek Ramaswamy had me a little sold lol I might have actually voted for him if I ever voted. His current policies sounded fine, as long as he committed to what he said he would do. I got to hand it to Trump on that part though he's probably the only person I know of in recent presidential history to do what he said he was going to. That, at least, has some integrity value in it. Integrity is probably my most dearly held value.

(06-30-2024, 01:57 PM)Maxmars Wrote: It might not be too hyperbolic to consider that Biden's final debate was a set-up for a metaphorical assassination.

Considering that it is virtually impossible that those closest to the President were unaware of the extent of his difficulties, however you might theorize their nature.  They certainly knew how he was performing his duties, what his limitations were, and what had been afflicting him.  While it is understandable that they would employ every measure to mitigate these problematic elements of public performance, and even employed every PR tool and media connection to protect the office-holder, it was inescapable that this was not a 'tolerable' circumstance (especially today, in light of the public's awareness and engagement in questioning whatever the hell was going on with him.)

In the unlikely event that everyone was completely 'surprised' at the outcome, it shows with even more emphasis that whomever was pulling the strings in the cloistered background had completely lost track of reality, and was using his position as we use an old used car which can't be repaired... drive it until it can go no further.  The immediate onslaught of press revealing the not-so-sudden willingness of party members to "abandon the (leader)ship" and call for another candidate shows an underlying (yet unspoken) awareness of the problem, and perhaps even hints to a 'design' or 'plan' of his party - which is firmly entrenched in ownership of media direction (among other things.)

It implies (to me anyway) that there was probably already 'underlying preparations' lined up and ready to go.  Considering that the party has fully embraced the errant strategy of "appearances" superseding 'substance,' we can expect that whomever the "new" candidate may be, will be lying in any utterances or posture of "who knew?"  Also, we can expect that the eventual "replacement candidate" will be fully entangled with all the 'buzz-word' and 'faddish' precepts of the "New Left."  They will use words like "regrettable," or "unfortunate" as if they only now "just heard about this," or "just realized..." (as if the press' reporting of Bidens' performances was absolutely truthful all along.)

I do feel for the man who glowed so strongly with genuine pride at finally having achieved his goal of becoming president, after long hovering around the circle, waiting for a chance to sit in the chair.  Who he is now doesn't seem to conform to the image of a President anymore.  Maybe he just partied too hard for too long.

The fall has begun... and it will be ugly and won't lack in shameful exposition.  Some folks seem to never learn that old American concept of "comeuppance."  Of course, he will be protected, as most presidents are... but it won't change the knowledge that is inbound, regardless of "what we can or can't do about it."

I always had this sneaking suspicion that Biden's entire presidency was meant to be cannon fodder, I think he's literally the U.S.A.'s fall guy, I think he knows it, I think it's planned by both parties and I believe it's because it's in the U.S.'s best interest as a whole. We can only watch the rest of the show to know for sure, but, it all looks like one giant sleight of hand anyway.

Take pulling out of any country for example. Unless you've wiped out the opposition, whatever faction is left behind is going to take over. No matter how it happens. Might as well give the people someone to blame right? Let's go all in on this coin flip here. Here's my prediction. To keep up the illusion of choice, they leave Biden as the Democratic nominee to make sure Trump wins.

David icke - “The greatest form of control is when you think you 're free, when you 're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can 't see the bars and you think you 're free.”

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."
(06-30-2024, 11:32 PM)broccoli Wrote: ...

I always had this sneaking suspicion that Biden's entire presidency was meant to be cannon fodder, I think he's literally the U.S.A.'s fall guy, I think he knows it, I think it's planned by both parties and I believe it's because it's in the U.S.'s best interest as a whole. We can only watch the rest of the show to know for sure, but, it all looks like one giant sleight of hand anyway...

The tragedy for me is just how much the larger picture makes this "appear" to be a scam... I mean the fact that a body of representatives, no matter how we shuffle the deck, always leads to the same performance from them, always a flaccid outcome... never achieving anything other than more political theater.  The whole effect rings in harmony with similar 'directing' done in the old World Wide Wrestling theater.  The players are entirely incidental to the promised outcome... which they never actualize.  What they call political compromise is actually a cover for distinctly self-serving purposes.  That venue of exploitation had to end.

It is distinctly unjust to put people with personal agendas in charge of 'creating' iron-clad federal "policy."  It doesn't matter if that personal agenda is 'activism,' 'party loyalty,' or other 'special distinctive preferences.'  The job of leading a division-sized group of diverse and varied citizens is not to make it a platform for your opinion, it does not exist as an "opportunity" to extract wealth for yourself or others, it is not a "tool" to effect "change."   The appointments are a public office, the appointee is accepting responsibilities, not handed a power platform.  These abuses are prevalent in the culture of many government agencies... which have become social clubs for a select group of the self-declared elite.  Their 'toying' with the population is now becoming insidious... This is even more true when the political-appointees represent the industry they are regulating.

We citizens need our agencies to be "agents" of the law... not "makers" of law.  It's akin to weaponizing public service, no?  The judges were right... this doesn't bode as a "building block" to a better America, and the Constitution must be "negotiated with" to make it fit... not indicative of what the nation was made for.
(06-30-2024, 11:32 PM)broccoli Wrote: Take pulling out of any country for example. Unless you've wiped out the opposition, whatever faction is left behind is going to take over. No matter how it happens. Might as well give the people someone to blame right? Let's go all in on this coin flip here. Here's my prediction. To keep up the illusion of choice, they leave Biden as the Democratic nominee to make sure Trump wins.

I wouldn't know what outcome won't lead to high drama... political theater had more value when I believed that it mostly wasn't pantomime... but now that find it mostly is pantomime... it's lost its glamor.

We haven't had a candidate I could be hopeful about in decades... and even then, in retrospect, I remember mentally tap dancing to resolve who was a 'better candidate.' It all made sense to follow... until after three or four careers, microscopically little changes... for the better.  They all talk shit.  They all deserve our love and admiration.  They are pointless as a paper mask.  Politics is a scam.  It doesn't have to be, but the players won't have it any other way.  And year after year they do their best to cement their permanence.  Despite the scripting.  It's all too maddening. It's all too... theatrical.

I say pay them all minimum wage!  We'll see who stays along for the ride.
(Yesterday, 01:01 AM)Maxmars Wrote: The tragedy for me is just how much the larger picture makes this "appear" to be a scam... I mean the fact that a body of representatives, no matter how we shuffle the deck, always leads to the same performance from them, always a flaccid outcome... never achieving anything other than more political theater.  The whole effect rings in harmony with similar 'directing' done in the old World Wide Wrestling theater.  The players are entirely incidental to the promised outcome... which they never actualize.  What they call political compromise is actually a cover for distinctly self-serving purposes.  That venue of exploitation had to end.

It is distinctly unjust to put people with personal agendas in charge of 'creating' iron-clad federal "policy."  It doesn't matter if that personal agenda is 'activism,' 'party loyalty,' or other 'special distinctive preferences.'  The job of leading a division-sized group of diverse and varied citizens is not to make it a platform for your opinion, it does not exist as an "opportunity" to extract wealth for yourself or others, it is not a "tool" to effect "change."   The appointments are a public office, the appointee is accepting responsibilities, not handed a power platform.  These abuses are prevalent in the culture of many government agencies... which have become social clubs for a select group of the self-declared elite.  Their 'toying' with the population is now becoming insidious... This is even more true when the political-appointees represent the industry they are regulating.

We citizens need our agencies to be "agents" of the law... not "makers" of law.  It's akin to weaponizing public service, no?  The judges were right... this doesn't bode as a "building block" to a better America, and the Constitution must be "negotiated with" to make it fit... not indicative of what the nation was made for.

I wouldn't know what outcome won't lead to high drama... political theater had more value when I believed that it mostly wasn't pantomime... but now that find it mostly is pantomime... it's lost its glamor.

We haven't had a candidate I could be hopeful about in decades... and even then, in retrospect, I remember mentally tap dancing to resolve who was a 'better candidate.' It all made sense to follow... until after three or four careers, microscopically little changes... for the better.  They all talk shit.  They all deserve our love and admiration.  They are pointless as a paper mask.  Politics is a scam.  It doesn't have to be, but the players won't have it any other way.  And year after year they do their best to cement their permanence.  Despite the scripting.  It's all too maddening. It's all too... theatrical.

I say pay them all minimum wage!  We'll see who stays along for the ride.

These politicians serve only themselves and the interests that supported them all the way through in their political careers.

For example Biden has a very dark side. It was him who kept pushing (along with others in the military industrial complex) to bomb relentlessly Serbia and in particular Belgrade. The bombing of a European country (probably the first after WW2) had the scope of disintegrating further the country of Serbia after the disintegration of the former Yugoslavia.

Biden is a self confessed Zionist and hence a danger for peace in the middle east and world peace. Zionism is an extreme ideology and zionists should never get any posts in government, civil service, armed forces. They are there to serve the interests of another country (we all know its name) and other powerful interests including the military industrial complex and the pharmaceuticals.

Trump is no better.