deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: CDC was aware of COVID vaccine deaths
From The Epoch Times: EXCLUSIVE: CDC Found Evidence COVID-19 Vaccines Caused Deaths
Subtitled: Internal documents contradict claims from the CDC, which refused to explain the discrepancy.

A troubling and somewhat alarming exclusive being brought us... Reportedly, internal documents reveal that the CDC had knowledge of deaths attributable to COVID vaccines of various makes. 

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials found evidence that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines caused multiple deaths before claiming that there was no evidence linking the vaccines to any deaths, The Epoch Times has learned.

This, in and of itself, speaks volumes about the information curation culture at the CDC, which seems to translate to "Provide the information that supports the message, ignore the rest."  Apparently some CDC officials made a call on the data... and left reality filed under 'not convenient' to be forgotten.

When some patient death certificates, or autopsy reports indicated for example, myocarditis (a known vaccine side effect), or perhaps heart inflammation... those deaths led to the proclamation "that [the CDC] had seen no signs linking the Moderna and Pfizer messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines to any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)."  Kind of disconcerting, no?

“They are taking the exact opposite approach to COVID deaths! Every death after a test was a COVID death. No death after a vaccine is a vaccine death!” Dr. Craig said. She questioned what it would take for the CDC to admit that the vaccines have caused some myocarditis-related deaths.

I fear our own medical databases are jam-packed with unusable stats regarding COVID and the entire mRNA experiment... all for the sake of "appearances."  It's almost like they raped science... and blamed the victim.

Just more fuel for the "History isn't always what the victor says..." school of thought.
I didn't want the vaccine, didn't get vaccinated, and never got covid; others I know were vaxed and still got it - some more than once.

So what's the new thing now, SDS(sudden death syndrome)!? Or has it always been a thing?

I don't trust humans that are prone to err with their concoctions but would prefer roll the dice with my God-given immunity, but that's just me and my freedom to choose what I think is best for me.

I could care less about wearing a mask, but if it's the path of least resistance and it makes you feel better than I'll wear one. I'm all set with the jab though, of course with these past mandates some were left with very difficult choices to make - ultimatums no less.

When I heard Ray Liotta died of a heart attack the first thing that I thought was did he get the jab? I just Googled it but got tired after a minute of not finding what I was looking for, everything thing was just "Ray Liotta did not die from being vaccinated" - paraphrased.

Blood clots are a thing now too, or have they always been?