deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pee Pants
https://www.livemint.com/news/trends/lon...57664.html

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Pee pants. Lol

I about died laughing when I saw this.

A clear indicator of how far we have fallen and the decay of the human psyche in our society.

These things sell anywhere from $600 to $4000 for a pair that looked like someone had crapped and peed all over themselves.

Apparently this is a turn on for a lot of people.

Check please. It's time to bounce. Beer Lol
In what way is this a 'trend?'

I understand "virally reported" and engagingly "outrageous."  I get that.

But if some group of people, say svelte teenagers, or vain "look at me" types all do it, and repot on it, and 'glow' about it... does that make it a trend?  Maybe a something being pushed as new revenue segmentation... a 'fashion' industry specialty... but a 'trend?'  I suspect not many in the "real" world will opt to stand out this way.  At least I hope not.
(05-05-2024, 02:55 PM)Maxmars Wrote: In what way is this a 'trend?'

But if some group of people, say svelte teenagers, or vain "look at me" types all do it, and repot on it, and 'glow' about it... does that make it a trend?  Maybe a something being pushed as new revenue segmentation... a 'fashion' industry specialty... but a 'trend?'  I suspect not many in the "real" world will opt to stand out this way.  At least I hope not.

With the way things are going, I wouldn't doubt it a bit if this did actually become a "trend" and we see it everywhere.

I think it's some new fetish thing.

Total insanity.

Clown world in pee pants.
If they just combined these with the ones the come pre-torn they can call it "vagrant chic".

The stupid kickwear candy kid clothes I wore in 1996. That followed the 90s grunge thing I did, and preceeded the gothic metal head look.

Trends get followed for better or worse. And sometimes you look ridiculous and covered with plastic buckles, zippers, and reflective stripes, or in this case, look soiled.
[Image: xn661c5393.jpg]
Undecided voter
Mental health needs a lot of help.

These people are lunatics. Literally insanity.

Here’s an unpopular take: One of the consistent comments that gets made when people who are younger do dumb stuff is… where are the parents?

Well.. where are the parents?

These people seem young but do you know how many millennial kids are largely abandoned by boomers who are “enjoying retirement” and “have stuff going on”?

A lot.

Older generations helping the next generation along appears to be a decaying aspect of society.

I bet a lot of people wouldn’t have the problems they do if they had, and accepted, more help from the older generation.

And I don’t just mean monetary assistance.
I am selling "poo pants" and "puke shirts" at $20 each. Buy two get one at twice the price.

I also have pre-damaged shoes with one of the soles flopping about but they're selling fast. Get em while they're hot folks!

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-06-2024, 07:39 AM)Nerb Wrote: I am selling "poo pants" and "puke shirts" at $20 each. Buy two get one at twice the price.

I also have pre-damaged shoes with one of the soles flopping about but they're selling fast. Get em while they're hot folks!

Lol That's hilarious; I had the same "puke shirt" idea after I saw this. Beer

(05-05-2024, 02:55 PM)Maxmars Wrote: In what way is this a 'trend?'

Most assuredly, this is for the "look at me" types. Ha
I don't get it.
And I don't get the pretorn jeans either.
Why pay all that money for pants that are already worn out?
They don't look good.  And they can't be used long.

STUPID.
Don't be a useful idiot.  Deny Ignorance.
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence