deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kissinger is Dead
[Image: UeNRz8Nl.jpg]

I try not to speak badly of the dead, but thank God this evil little puppet master shit is gone. The world is a safer place without him. The evil ones live forever, it seems like.

Quote:Henry Kissinger, national security adviser and secretary of state under two presidents and longtime éminence grise of the U.S. foreign policy establishment, died on November 29 at his home in Connecticut. He was 100 years old.

Kissinger helped to prolong the Vietnam War and expand that conflict into neutral Cambodia; facilitated genocides in Cambodia, East Timor, and Bangladesh; accelerated civil wars in southern Africa; and supported coups and death squads throughout Latin America. He had the blood of at least 3 million people on his hands, according to his biographer Greg Grandin.

There were “few people who have had a hand in as much death and destruction, as much human suffering, in so many places around the world as Henry Kissinger,” said veteran war crimes prosecutor Reed Brody.

A 2023 investigation by The Intercept found that Kissinger — perhaps the most powerful national security adviser in American history and the chief architect of U.S. war policy in Southeast Asia from 1969 to 1975 — was responsible for more civilian deaths in Cambodia than was previously known, according to an exclusive archive of U.S. military documents and interviews with Cambodian survivors and American witnesses.

[Image: colorblocksig.png]
If anyone wants to hear Kissinger speak for himself, I have all three volumes of his White House memoirs.
(11-30-2023, 08:50 AM)DISRAELI Wrote: If anyone wants to hear Kissinger speak for himself, I have all three volumes of his White House memoirs.

Interesting. Are those volumes worth reading?
(11-30-2023, 10:21 PM)xpert11 Wrote: Interesting. Are those volumes worth reading?

I miss automatic subscribing. I did not realise you had replied.

I found them worth reading. They are densely packed, full of background detail about events like the Yom Kippur war, and full of insights into how diplomacy is done. For example, he complains about the State Department negotiators that they are so obsessed with obtaining "results" in terms of making agreements that they are inclined to give away too much ground too quickly.

A sample; "We were now in a serious predicament. The urgency of Brezhnev's appeal suggested that the plight of the Egyptian Third Army was far more serious than our own intelligence had yet discovered or the Israelis had told us. If the Unted States held still while the Egyptian army was being destroyed after an American-sponsored ceasefire and a Secretary of State's visit to Israel, not even the most moderate Arab could co-operate with us any longer. We had to move quickly...

A few minutes later Golda called primarily to assure me that Egypt had been first to break the cease-fire. I mumbled something about my impression that her soldiers were obviously not heart-broken by that unexpected turn of events. Having proved my skill at repartee, I explained my thinking on the U.N. resolution. I suggested that Israel pull back a few hundred yards from wherever it was now and call it the old cease-fire line. "How can anybody know where a line is or was in the desert?" I said. Golda's melancholy at my obtuseness was palpable even at the distance of six thousand miles. She replied "They will know where our present line is, all right."

Now I understood. Israel had cut the last supply route to the city of Suez. The Egyptian Third Army on the east bank of the canal was totally cut off. A crisis was upon us."
Years of Upheaval, p571
This guy helped put China on, now they make everything instead of being made in America.
We chose to empower China, over say our neighbors like Mexico or South America. Why tho?
Henry Kissinger explains how to avoid world war three
America and China must learn to live together. They have less than ten years

Cause of vile human such as him.

Quote:Henry Kissinger explains how to avoid world war three
America and China must learn to live together. They have less than ten years
https://www.economist.com/briefing/2023/...-war-three

Literally looks like a goblin from folk tales.
got my ass ate, it was great, tell your dad thanks

[Image: eI0GGBm.gif]
(12-01-2023, 08:13 PM)Lysergic Wrote: This guy helped put China on, now they make everything instead of being made in America.
We chose to empower China, over say our neighbors like Mexico or South America. Why tho?

Fucking a right. Our economy began to die the second we opened trade with those assholes. Our enemy even. People used to come from far and wide for American products. Industry is dead and so are we. Dead in the water while we prop up China and accelerate them into the role of leading superpower.

And the Chinese want us dead. It's funny, the Chinese government still claims they have no knowledge of fentanyl coming into the US from China. Given that companies over there don't operate without significant oversight from the State, I don't think its far fetched at all to consider the fentanyl epidemic a deliberate attack on the United States by Beijing.
[Image: colorblocksig.png]
(12-01-2023, 10:53 PM)TSK Wrote: Fucking a right. Our economy began to die the second we opened trade with those assholes. Our enemy even. People used to come from far and wide for American products. Industry is dead and so are we. Dead in the water while we prop up China and accelerate them into the role of leading superpower.

And the Chinese want us dead. It's funny, the Chinese government still claims they have no knowledge of fentanyl coming into the US from China. Given that companies over there don't operate without significant oversight from the State, I don't think its far fetched at all to consider the fentanyl epidemic a deliberate attack on the United States by Beijing.

I hope America isn't finished as a leader of hope for all Nations suffering from their corrupt governments.
Kissinger was the major influence in the Treaty "ending" The Vietnam War, setting up The North Vietnam invasion and takeover. No way that was an "error" or "mistake".  Rolleyes
LolBeer It's Bueller Time