deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Julian Assange to be released from jail
(06-29-2024, 02:08 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This whole thread is living proof that DI is such a low quality place i dont want to be involved anymore . Assange was accomplice of Russian Intelligence .

Good bye.

Instead of leaving and arguing DI is a low quality place because you can't get your message across, why don't you try to convince members here or on ATS for the claims you made. You will need much more than a personal opinion and the opinions of a few authors of the articles you linked. Remember I told you the same thing yesterday. You claim is a Russian asset and part/ or related to the Russian intelligence. You must be able to prove it.
(06-28-2024, 08:06 AM)Kenzo Wrote: If this place is becoming like ATS , a kremlin echo chamber i am out . I dont want to waste my time with idiots.

Kenzo your opinion is very valued here mate - if you want to go to a forum where everyone agrees then good luck lol.

Don't necessarily agree but many folks I respect are of the opinion he's an NSA asset.

Beer
(06-29-2024, 04:54 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Kenzo your opinion is very valued here mate - if you want to go to a forum where everyone agrees then good luck lol.

Don't necessarily agree but many folks I respect are of the opinion he's an NSA asset.

Beer

I was about to say exactly the same thing.
There is no point being part of an echo chamber.
For the record, ATS is one huge echo chamber
where you can come across two main themes:
Trumpism and Zionism.

The many opposite voices have mysteriously disappeared.
We can all guess why.
Being unable to create a new account or reset your
password shows precisely what the goal is.

Julian Assagne may have had help from various sources.
But he put himself on the spot and paid a very heavy price for exposing
the war crimes committed by the US. He isn't a Russian or an American spy.
These arguments are based on nothing.
(06-29-2024, 06:45 PM)Notran Wrote: These arguments are based on nothing.

Reckon the usual intel agencies may well have him over a barrel mate and it's certainly not based on 'nothing'.

Just how much do you know about his early years (and handlers) and why are you so cocksure he is not an asset?

Seems like the usual classic theatrics to me and lo and behold the new ruling has now absolutely 'jeopardized the ability of journalists to report on military, intelligence or diplomatic information that officials deem secret.'.

Link

Really nice outcome for them whilst all the peons celebrate what they are told to celebrate.
(06-29-2024, 08:19 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Reckon the usual intel agencies may well have him over a barrel mate and it's certainly not based on 'nothing'.

Just how much do you know about his early years (and handlers) and why are you so cocksure he is not an asset?

That is a very valid question.

I will admit I know next to nothing about "who Julian Assange is."  I know precious little about the man.

But if the assertion was NOT true... namely, that he is an asset of some agency of power... he is now. 

"Freedom" has vulnerabilities when those with power can find or manufacture an excuse to break the law. 
How they try to 'sell' their excuse is yet another caustic effect of their falsity.

Many of the people I converse with seem to align with a certain characterization of agencies for doing things which (in my time) they never did before.  I won't say it began with the horrific tragedy of September 11th, but I will say it took form and coalesced in government shortly thereafter.  Environments such as those create a particularly sensitivity in some people, a drive to truly understand what happened, or what is happening... the establishment would call this a "mind virus" (and they have.) 

That social impulse reverberated into more than just one generation (in some cases around the world.) 

I expect Mr. Assange was among those who was in the 'want to know' camp, and was Utopian-minded about sharing it. He was both capable and in the proper position to act on the impulse, he made a choice.  Assange appears to have been a highly competent, well-networked director/manager... I can't place him as an asset of any kind... but of course I could just be naïve.  The world into which he was plunged was not built for his survival... but, where there is a will (who's will?) there's a way... hence the mystery.
(06-29-2024, 08:19 PM)Karl12 Wrote: Reckon the usual intel agencies may well have him over a barrel mate and it's certainly not based on 'nothing'.

Seems like the usual classic theatrics to me and lo and behold the new ruling has now absolutely 'jeopardized the ability of journalists to report on military, intelligence or diplomatic information that officials deem secret.'.

Link

Really nice outcome for them whilst all the peons celebrate what they are told to celebrate.

What do you guys mean by asset?
What's that? A spy? Someone with connections?

I don't see why evidence Assagne was working for some intelligence
agencies of had been in their payroll.

Considering what he has been through and often close
to death after 14 years in the run and most of them imprisoned
one way or the other.

A really good day for democracy but a bad day for journalism.
Anyone can be arrested or persecuted for exposing
crimes, war crimes, and whatever wrongdoings you can name.

The accusations he is an 'asset' (whatever this means) have no basis
and Assagne has now been immortalised thanks to the US
and both the democrats and republicans.
[Video: https://youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g]

No one rules if no one obeys

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire
What they've done to Assagne is absolutely unacceptable and he deserves all the support he can get.

Finally it was time to release him for crimes he never committed in the first place.
(06-30-2024, 06:19 AM)Antigon Wrote: What they've done to Assagne is absolutely unacceptable and he deserves all the support he can get.

Finally it was time to release him for crimes he never committed in the first place.

Welcome to DI!

The world has seen what happens to serious
whistleblowers and those who expose the rich and
the powerful.

But it shouldn't prevent others from doing the exact same thing
for the good of humanity.
(06-30-2024, 07:00 AM)Notran Wrote: Welcome to DI!

The world has seen what happens to serious
whistleblowers and those who expose the rich and
the powerful.

But it shouldn't prevent others from doing the exact same thing
for the good of humanity.

Thank you my friend!