deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi, a lot of old timers here…
Man I hope a site I won’t mention doesn’t sink.

But I’m here with all you other old timers. 

How do I do a cheers?  Beer
You can mention ATS lol. We're the spirit of ATS and a refuge. Think of us how ATS was a decade or so ago. That's what I want to embody here.
[Image: marx.png]
(12-12-2023, 03:00 PM)pianopraze Wrote: Man I hope a site I won’t mention doesn’t sink.

Ats2508_cheers  Welcome!!!

The way I look at it:  we are the ones who will carry on the Tradition.
We cannot really bring back the good old days, but we can create a 21century online home.
(12-12-2023, 03:00 PM)pianopraze Wrote: Man I hope a site I won’t mention doesn’t sink.

What's the bullshit they say when you break up?

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened...

your cheers are in the smilies to the left under the get more button

Ats2508_cheers

DI feels like a lifeboat, because respectfully ATS jumped the shark, as it were
His mind was not for rent to any god or government, always hopeful yet discontent. Knows changes aren't permanent, but change is ....                                                                                                                   
Professor
Neil Ellwood Peart  
You opened up the door to the rabbit hole for me a long time ago. It still gives me a smile to see you around. We are all on our own journey to find the truth, thank you for your guidance. It sucks where I went, I usually hate waking up in the morning anyway. Cheers, ...

It is all fresh and clean in here. The staff have done a great job with some gaffa tape and a spit and polish!!  Biggrin

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
(12-13-2023, 02:51 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened...
ATS was a wonderful and unique place to be on the Internet.  Hell, I have been on ATS almost daily for almost 20 years.  So, either that is/was true....or.....

DI is beginning to feel like home now.
It is heartening to see this forum becoming more and more alive.
(12-13-2023, 06:48 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: ATS was a wonderful and unique place to be on the Internet.  Hell, I have been on ATS almost daily for almost 20 years.  So, either that is/was true....or.....

DI is beginning to feel like home now.
It is heartening to see this forum becoming more and more alive.

It’s like a blood transfusion. I’m pumping as much as I can. I’ve sent out around 50 invites through PM to really good people. It’s unfortunate that I can’t reach the ones that gave up from the October fiasco. There were many really good posters that never returned from that.

Maybe that ship's rudder is jammed, and the vessel goes in circles before sinking.  Ats2496_icon_banned

Enjoy the lead-up to Christmas and your time on Deny Ignorance.  Ats2508_cheers
(12-13-2023, 10:07 AM)Kwaka Wrote: You opened up the door to the rabbit hole for me a long time ago. It still gives me a smile to see you around. We are all on our own journey to find the truth, thank you for your guidance. It sucks where I went, I usually hate waking up in the morning anyway. Cheers, ...

Cheers, sorry for your distress. 

I grew up in a rabbit hole. Exposed a little of it on ats. Living is not easy sometimes, but I have several wonderful kids and a beautiful wife who make it worth it. 

And thank you to all for the warm welcome. 
Ats2508_cheers