deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi, I'm Arby, formerly Arbitrageur
Hi everybody.

I'm Arbitrageur from ATS, but people usually called me Arby for short, so I decided to just register with that name here, since it was available. And in case anybody is wondering, I have no affiliation with the similarly named roast beef sandwich restaurants, Wink. Wow, we have the old ATS smileys here? I love it! I never liked the new smileys, these are the best!

I found this place when ATS had the lockout in October, but was just lurking and didn't sign up for a membership here then because I had too much going on, in fact I was too busy to try to get back on ATS for a while. But I took some time off for the holidays, and when KKloco sent me an invite, and I eventually discovered it, I decided it was time to register an account here, so I did.

I'm glad to see so many good people made it here, too bad not everybody made it yet, but hopefully some more will trickle over here like I eventually did.
(12-17-2023, 07:02 PM)Arby Wrote: Hi everybody.

I'm Arbitrageur from ATS, but people usually called me Arby for short, so I decided to just register with that name here, since it was available. And in case anybody is wondering, I have no affiliation with the similarly named roast beef sandwich restaurants, Wink. Wow, we have the old ATS smileys here? I love it! I never liked the new smileys, these are the best!

I found this place when ATS had the lockout in October, but was just lurking and didn't sign up for a membership here then because I had too much going on, in fact I was too busy to try to get back on ATS for a while. But I took some time off for the holidays, and when KKloco sent me an invite, and I eventually discovered it, I decided it was time to register an account here, so I did.

I'm glad to see so many good people made it here, too bad not everybody made it yet, but hopefully some more will trickle over here like I eventually did.

Welcome.  
Thanks for the story about your name, Arby!  I never could spell your other username....this is much easier on my old brain to spell.
I'm glad KKloco reached out to you  Cool

And I won't ever confuse your name with fast food LOL
Arby, merry Christmas and thanks for joining us.
Hello Arby Ats2508_cheers and welcome to castle DI .
(12-18-2023, 05:08 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Hello Arby Ats2508_cheers and welcome to castle DI .

Just testing a few of the buttons...
Hey Arby!  It's good to see friends around.