deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth Angels
I'd like to switch gears from my first posts and write about the other end of the spectrum. In my travels throught this life I have learned as much about angels as I have demons. What I have found is, angels walk among us.

Most of us reading this believe in the spiritual forces of this world. Most of us have come to the realization that demons and evil spirits walk among us; and are a monumental influence on our lives. We know there are evil and malevolent forces at play here, and it is all around us. 

But, did you know that there are also angels walking among us as well? These are angels who have made a choice to come to earth, be born as humans, live human lives, and do the Lord's work. You could even say these are the Lord's covert op spies, working in the same shadows as the evil is. People you work or go to school with. People who are easily forgotten, and yet can make such a profound difference in a strangers lives. These earth angels will not be highly successful people. They will be hidden right in front of your eyes. They will be servants. Salt of the earth types. Humble people. Here to do a mission. To help mankind progress to the next level. To teach and show love. To balance the darkness with light. 

Often times these are the "black sheep" of a family. People that even seem like "screw ups" to the rest of the world. They are often peculiar and awkward, not quite fitting in, but at the same time able to socialize and rub elbows with anyone. They are able to hide in plain sight, because the world will be looking for someone who is successful and popular and worldly. This is how the Lord is able to hide these angels right before our eyes. Demons are the ones who are "successful and loved by the world." 

This is a sad and hard truth. The world glorifies that which is evil. The dark forces are what rule this particular world, and are a part of everything we see. They rule over everything. But, there are angels working here as well. We just don't recognize them.

There are scriptures to back this claim. This is all a matter of faith. If someone doesn't believe in demons, then they are not going to believe in angels. Even most "Christians" don't consider how much demons and evil spirits are all around us. Much less consider that there are angels, in human form, having a human experience to help mankind along the way. 

The Hindus have a word for it: Bodhisattva.
Pretty much the same thing the Bible quotes. That when giving to the poor, we very well may be entertaining angels.

You very well may have one of these "earth angels" in your family...

Then again, you very well might be an earth angel yourself. They will have no memory of their former selves while in this realm. Only a chosen few figure this out. Either way they are here to help. To love. To help guide the lost (back) to paradise. They are here to serve, and do the Lord's will. 

I never ask or expect people to believe me. I simply plant the seeds. Something for you to ponder.

Thanks, DI.
[Video: https://youtu.be/YBtwc4B6s3Y?si=tMKKA9x4CE0GeiXy]

There's only room for one video in the posts. Here is another one with signs of earth angels. in people.
Now isn't that odd?

I ask this without prejudice, and humbly.

My first reaction to the initial video was that despite the mellow music, the "Richard Attenborough"-like AI narration, something in me was repulsed.  Perhaps it was the scripting, the narrative itself, the repetition of certain phrases, some calling to scripture, and others calling to how these people are "rejected" yet ever-present.

It bothered me...

The the second video seemed overly focused upon stroking the ego of those "who might be one" and and the 'divine' nature of their destiny.  I was troubled by this.

I do not deny that such people, or beings exist.  Just as I do not deny that evil is real, as actual "thing" to be aware of.  I just imagine that anonymity is as great a strength for them as it is for "evil."  Such people or beings surely must never 'exalt' themselves, or navigate into the world openly as something like "an angel" it would automatically defeat their principle strength and value.

But I could be very wrong... as can we all, I suppose.
(05-05-2024, 03:19 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Now isn't that odd?

I ask this without prejudice, and humbly.

My first reaction to the initial video was that despite the mellow music, the "Richard Attenborough"-like AI narration, something in me was repulsed.  Perhaps it was the scripting, the narrative itself, the repetition of certain phrases, some calling to scripture, and others calling to how these people are "rejected" yet ever-present.

It bothered me...

The the second video seemed overly focused upon stroking the ego of those "who might be one" and and the 'divine' nature of their destiny.  I was troubled by this.

I do not deny that such people, or beings exist.  Just as I do not deny that evil is real, as actual "thing" to be aware of.  I just imagine that anonymity is as great a strength for them as it is for "evil."  Such people or beings surely must never 'exalt' themselves, or navigate into the world openly as something like "an angel" it would automatically defeat their principle strength and value.

But I could be very wrong... as can we all, I suppose.

No, I totally agree. First off, the videos sucked. I couldn't find the one I was looking for. Don't think that this is where I obtained this knowledge. Because it is not, and far from it. I try using them as visual illustration. Being very visual myself. And I despise the AI videos and would never fully believe any of what it says. I just see it as AI has come up with a similar theory.

As far as these people, yes, absolutely would have to be covert. Even from themselves. And any and all spiritual journeys will have a time of ego inflation. Anyone who walks around acting as if their an "earth angel" would not be one. And I do agree that most of these videos are geared to make most people think they would be one. But yeah, you're absolutely right, it would have to be something the person is completely unaware of. Otherwise it would be more self glorification than anything. And that's not "of God." These people would have to live hard lives with much much suffering and isolation. Not knowing what they were. I even pondered if these were angels who were sort of on the fence while the coup was going on. Or if all angels might be tested in this way to see what that angels loyalty really is. It may just be a way to refine spirits even further into the journey of the afterlife. The original earth angel thought brought many more what ifs to my mind.

But yeah, I wasn't happy with the video either. I had hoped to portray it as more of an idea. I did think it was interesting that the AI video came to a lot of the same conclusions as myself, and others who have pondered this with me. It was pretty freaky knowing the AI was coming up with the same thing as many other Bible scholars/highly spiritual people that I know. It kinda wigged me a little too. I'll try and post better videos for my content next time.

Thanks for the input, though, truly. I thought this was going to be a complete dud. I appreciate you entertaining the idea with me. Beer Cool cheers
(05-05-2024, 03:46 PM)Leftiris Wrote: ...

I hope no one misunderstood me.  I don't argue against the idea at all.  (But how people abuse AI to produce "monetized" videos right now is truly confounding.)

I have a personal reason that I am sympathetic with the idea of people who some might regard as "Earth angels."  Because there are what might be called "Earth demons," people who despite all reason, derive joy from creating increased suffering.  They are clearly 'in the world' and, nature being the balancing act that it is, so too will there be their opposites.
(05-05-2024, 04:23 PM)Maxmars Wrote: I hope no one misunderstood me.  I don't argue against the idea at all.  (But how people abuse AI to produce "monetized" videos right now is truly confounding.)

I have a personal reason that I am sympathetic with the idea of people who some might regard as "Earth angels."  Because there are what might be called "Earth demons," people who despite all reason, derive joy from creating increased suffering.  They are clearly 'in the world' and, nature being the balancing act that it is, so too will there be their opposites.

I totally agree with that as well. Earth demons, or demons in human form are just as real and present. I see an Earth angel as that counterbalance. Part of the yin and the yang. If there's going to be demons walking around in meat suits then it would make sense to have angels in place as well.

I think the term "lightworker" might be the same thing, or at least similar.

The idea I had sort of come up with is actual angels, taking on am assignment to come down here and be a servant/helper type. A whisper of truth. Someone most people would quickly dismiss, but yet the right person would be forever changed due to something the earth angel did or said.

I know from personal experience I have had complete strangers say something to me, randomly, at the right moment, and what they said had a profound life changing affect on me. I've had experiences so powerful and supernatural with people that brought me to that question. Did I just encounter an angel...
So these people are human or spirits? 
I kind of get the impression you are indicating they are supposedly spiritual beings pretending to be human?

Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology - Angel
Superhuman or heavenly being who serves as God's messenger. Both the Hebrew malak and the Greek angelos indicate that these beings also act decisively in fulfilling God's will in the world. But these two terms also apply to human beings as messengers ( 1 Kings 19:2 ; Hag 1:13 ; Luke 7:24 ). 

An angel is defined a messenger so, doesn’t really gel with me theologically
Seems you are making a comment based on biblical teachings and I don’t see how that is possible

on a personal level, yes I believe there are people who are extremely compassionate and empathetic but, it seems life scars have made them this way
[align=start] [/align]
ell, I am no angel.  I am someone who is being taught through this earth experience to follow a specific path which will allow me to be born into the real reality.  I feel there are what we call angels out there that can control our minds to see them, hear them, and even touch them.  Which leads me to believe the reality we live in may not really be real. 

Even if there were no celestial beings and religion is a fabrication of our minds, programming is what it could be.  The actual things that are taught in Christianity are good.  Though shall not kill, though shall not try to covet they neighbors spouse, though shall not lie or bear false witness, and though shall not steal....they are good things for society.

Our reality we live in is being created or has been created over a long time and much of it was created to unfairly balance everything to benefit certain people or groups.  Is that Mona Lisa really worth what they say it is worth, is my house worth more or less than yours?  Love of money is one of the roots of all evil, I believe that.  A person's wealth or popularity does not impress me, their prestigious title or degrees sitting on a wall or their title as king or president does not impress me.  Their honesty and integrity is what I feel is important.   Just because they wrote ten books on a subject does not mean they are someone I should praise, just because a person is a famous well paid actor does not mean I should go nuts when I met them.  I have met bikers in a motorcycle club that I trust more than a politician, lawyer or judge.  I try not to judge people but at the same time, it does not mean I have to trust them if I feel they are corrupt. 

There are some people who want power over others, they will lie and cheat to get power or wealth.  I also have known rich people that were just regular people who were good people.  Just because a person is rich does not mean they are bad.   I have also met people who made their money by overcharging and using their reputation to gain wealth....but have also seen those same people change later in life and try to give back to the communities that helped them get ahead.  One I know actually bought land and made community gardens to help people to help themselves and teach the young how to grow their own food.  I grew up on a farm, to me this is a good thing, trying to help people fend for themselves in an honest way.

The one thing I have not figured out is what Demons are.  I feel they exist, bad spirits that can weasel themselves into people and corrupt their minds to make them believe they are more important than others.

I am a nobody...Nobody pays their bills, nobody is totally honest these days, nobody seems to believe in being good anymore, nobody wants to help people without gaining either prestige or wealth.  So that makes me a definite nobody.  I dropped out of medical school half a century ago because I saw that most people going into the trade were in it for gaining wealth or prestige.....I just wanted to help those who needed it, I was afraid what that instructor at the lecture from the AMA was saying about "not worrying about taking the money of people who don't know how to eat" was going to make me into someone I would not want to be...I did not think I was strong enough to deflect it back in the mid seventies.  So I attempted to switch fields, but most of the classes I had tested out of would not transfer, I would have finished my four year degree in two and a half years in Pre-med.  So now I am studying things again and see how bad it has gotten.  Face it, If I would have become a doctor, I would have had my license yanked away within five years for not following the protocol of playing the game I was supposed to play.

I look back at everything that happened in my life and if I could go back and change it I would change nothing.  I have learned from my mistakes, I have learned from the mistakes of others too, I have learned that the reality we live in has been created by people who gained from creating it.  We have been brainwashed to believe we need things we do not need.  We have been led to believe wants are more important than needs...so someone can benefit by our brainwashing.  Society itself promotes waste and fulfilling wants.  Do you need to buy an expensive engagement ring to get engaged, a ring that makes it so young couples need to struggle when they get married?  Think about all this, I bet there are things I have not even thought of yet that people could add to this social conditioning.
(05-05-2024, 06:19 PM)Creaky Wrote: So these people are human or spirits? 
I kind of get the impression you are indicating they are supposedly spiritual beings pretending to be human?

Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology - Angel
Superhuman or heavenly being who serves as God's messenger. Both the Hebrew malak and the Greek angelos indicate that these beings also act decisively in fulfilling God's will in the world. But these two terms also apply to human beings as messengers ( 1 Kings 19:2 ; Hag 1:13 ; Luke 7:24 ). 

An angel is defined a messenger so, doesn’t really gel with me theologically
Seems you are making a comment based on biblical teachings and I don’t see how that is possible

on a personal level, yes I believe there are people who are extremely compassionate and empathetic but, it seems life scars have made them this way
[align=start] [/align]

Perhaps that is one way to look at this. But I felt that not to be a mystic allegory.  I think people... some of them particularly... are intensely good.  Ironically, they usually are not tolerated unless they hide who they are.  These people, by their nature, are a force of goodness.  Whereas I could be an inspirationally inclined person who could embrace the idea as "Anyone might be one."  Generally uplifting you see. 

The spiritual identity-minded might invoke an "essence unseen" or an "influence unfelt" as an entity - an angel or a demon - it matters little as a diagnosis... I can only deal with the effects.  So I proceed with the human experience as my context, generally.

Once you get into the demon or angel "personality" the complications get deep.  It's too easy to project, and contrive an understanding, crafting it, rather than experiencing it.

Everyone either has 'scars' or makes their own, whether that person is good or evil... there are no special cases.  Pain doesn't engender personal growth, it only mimics it.
(05-05-2024, 08:02 PM)Maxmars Wrote: Perhaps that is one way to look at this. But I felt that not to be a mystic allegory.  I think people... some of them particularly... are intensely good.  Ironically, they usually are not tolerated unless they hide who they are.  These people, by their nature, are a force of goodness.  Whereas I could be an inspirationally inclined person who could embrace the idea as "Anyone might be one."  Generally uplifting you see. 

The spiritual identity-minded might invoke an "essence unseen" or an "influence unfelt" as an entity - an angel or a demon - it matters little as a diagnosis... I can only deal with the effects.  So I proceed with the human experience as my context, generally.

Once you get into the demon or angel "personality" the complications get deep.  It's too easy to project, and contrive an understanding, crafting it, rather than experiencing it.

Everyone either has 'scars' or makes their own, whether that person is good or evil... there are no special cases.  Pain doesn't engender personal growth, it only mimics it.

Each to their own and very welcome
My position to the issue was based on a biblical viewpoint, as vague as that viewpoint can be at times
As for Humans being some kind of spiritual creature sent by God, I think that’s the duty of all Christian’s, that’s the purpose Jesus called us who follow Him into

Tho in my opinion, many who follow Christ fail and many who do - succeed in this “angelic calling” do outside of any religious belief but by their own choice 

It seems a bit disingenuous for the religious to claim those who are not (based on this unorthodox belief) religious

As for the scars, yes, we choose how we react to our pain, there does seem no special cases as you say