deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crakeur has risen from the dead.
Made me smile to see both Springer and Crakeur.

Nice.
(05-12-2024, 04:03 PM)Crakeur Wrote: It's nice to be back. And, yes, I'm too sexy for my own good.

So great to see you here.   I feel like the Dyson sphere of former ATS has just coalesced.   Okay, that was a bit heavy handed.   Biggrin Tongue  Man, it has been a great ride, and very glad you are here with us to cross into the new age.

(05-13-2024, 02:17 PM)loam Wrote: Made me smile to see both Springer and Crakeur.

Nice.

Springer is here also???   Oh Glory.   That makes me so very happy.   Suddenly, I don't care much what happens to the other place.
(05-13-2024, 01:44 PM)Crakeur Wrote: I was a champ in that thing.

Damn straight you were! That said, I was happy to have the 1/2 gallon of Makers Mark on hand.
My turn to welcome you properly. 
*Cheers to old memories and those yet to be made.  Beer
(05-13-2024, 01:57 PM)Crakeur Wrote: Ask and ye shall receive.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/t23q57H.jpeg]

So Cool. If that was the trip to Skinwalker Ranch I remember the ATS thread well. That looks like Robbie Williams you're about to run over, yes? I seem to remember he showed up on ATS after his wierd encounter in L.A I think it was and joined you there.

Thanks for sharing, I'll get to work Photoshopping it some time.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
Definition: "Feel Good Moment!" - see above

((Some things will not be "lost." They just won't.))

Peace
(05-13-2024, 05:15 PM)AccessDenied Wrote: My turn to welcome you properly. 
*Cheers to old memories and those yet to be made.  Beer

I will take a proper welcome and memories old and new.
(05-13-2024, 05:31 PM)Nerb Wrote: So Cool. If that was the trip to Skinwalker Ranch I remember the ATS thread well. That looks like Robbie Williams you're about to run over, yes? I seem to remember he showed up on ATS after his wierd encounter in L.A I think it was and joined you there.

Thanks for sharing, I'll get to work Photoshopping it some time.

That was Gililand Ranch.
(05-13-2024, 02:32 PM)Springer Wrote: Damn straight you were! That said, I was happy to have the 1/2 gallon of Makers Mark on hand.

Springer, it's great to see you found your way here!

I hope none of those storms marching over your part of the country dropped a tornado on you.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
- Benjamin Franklin -

(05-14-2024, 12:47 PM)Crakeur Wrote: That was Gililand Ranch.

Thanks for correcting me.

Here's a blast from the past from that event in 2008.... and your quote as the first reply in the thread was..

"I dig it". Lol

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

Classic stuff folks.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.