deny ignorance.

Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crakeur has risen from the dead.
Well well well, what have we here?  Dj, dtom, semper, et al, so damned nice to see you've all found a new asylum.  Got one more really long sleeved coat for a fellow nutter?
Well, well, well!  
Look who finally showed up.
You've been missed 
 Biggrin
Wonders and blessing keep coming!

A warm welcome, and a gratuitous sigh of relief.

Stay close... DI is the new wonderland.
I love me a wonderland. How's everything DTOM? I see you're still overseeing the nut house. Catch me up on all the things
(05-11-2024, 11:30 PM)Crakeur Wrote: Well well well, what have we here?  Dj, dtom, semper, et al, so damned nice to see you've all found a new asylum.  Got one more really long sleeved coat for a fellow nutter?

Welcome. There is always room for another DIY project in the asylum.  [Image: ats2488_breakdance.gif]
(05-12-2024, 03:05 AM)xpert11 Wrote: Welcome. There is always room for another DIY project in the asylum.  [Image: https://denyignorance.com/images/ogemoji...kdance.gif]
Thanks! I'm a bit lazy these days.  Can we hire minions to do the y part for us?
A blast from the past. So glad you made it.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy yourself and have fun.

Wisdom knocks quietly, always listen carefully. And never hit "SEND" or "REPLY" without engaging brain first.
(05-12-2024, 07:20 AM)Nerb Wrote: A blast from the past. So glad you made it.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy yourself and have fun.
Thanks.  Happy to be here.
What was it like out in there in the wilderness?? Were you living with Bigfoot, I know he doesn't like sharing his internet password but it looks like you've managed to copy it......

"Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning." 
Charles Tremper
Shh, don't share it. B1gf0ot2022. That's the password.

The wilderness isn't all it's cracked up to be. The whole bathroom thing is somewhat awful.