Login to account Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The king is dead, long live the king!
After decades enjoying all the conspiratorial activity at ATS, I would like to introduce myself to the membership here, the future of civil, informative lively discussion of the truth conspiring to control our minds and bodies. I'm an older Houstonian who believes oil is a gift from our creator to better the lives of all God 's children until we can figure out a way off of this planet to save our own asses before the next comet hits. Special thanks to DTOM who pointed me here and to all the admins and mods who make it work.
Welcome to the next great thing.

Looking forward to seeing you posting on the board.

Thumbup
Fwki, I always find your and other different perspectives welcome. Enjoy your time around the boards.
Welcome, Fwki!

The best is yet to come.
I am also getting ready to migrate from ATS. Thanks DTOM.  Is there a specific board where Q related topics will be posted?
I haven't had many years on ATS but my time there has been great. Lots to learn and lots to investigate. I hope to make some contributions here as well. I read books, lots and lots of them.
(03-27-2024, 11:37 AM)Thoughtful3 Wrote: I am also getting ready to migrate from ATS. Thanks DTOM.  Is there a specific board where Q related topics will be posted?
I haven't had many years on ATS but my time there has been great. Lots to learn and lots to investigate. I hope to make some contributions here as well. I read books, lots and lots of them.

Welcome, Thoughtful!!!
Here's the Q thread 
https://denyignorance.com/Thread-TH3WH17...-THE-WORLD

And, as far as I can see, you read more books than most people I have even known.
I'm sure you will make the kind of posts here that you did on ATS...much appreciate your efforts
 [Image: ats2508_cheers.gif]